Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I might be selling the focus depending if I get what I want out of it. Probably wont everyone tells me its not worth what I am asking till the drive it and see the parts that have been thrown at it. Kinda weird isn't I liked the silver on silver just got tired of it getting lost in the sea.

yea, true.. but unless they pay cash, they're gonna have a hard time gettin a loan.

..thats another reason why i dont mod alot.. cuz your not gonna get your money back out of it.

..larry, how many vehicles and bikes do you and your wife have? haha

3 bikes 4 cars used to be 5 cars. I got my s10 daily driver, her f150 daily driver, the garage queen focus, had another garage queen mustang (wrecked), and I just accquired a 87 dodge diplomat that I am going to derby car. Got it for free cause it leaked fuel the inlet on the motor pump was broke cost me a whole 20 bucks for a whole car.

im doin good matt, thanks! pretty much able to bend normal.. just cant get all the way down. cant touch my calf to my quad. but yea, its good. the wounds are healing good.. they're always itching! but you can def tell a big improvement on them, but still a lil bit more time to go..still open a bit.