Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it's coming along well.

Brad has your dog pissed on everything yet?

Jarvis do you have anytime this weekend to resolder the cap on the board? I had sound for a couple of days but it went back out. Do you want me to bring the head unit and speaker along with the sub this time?

I should, but it'll be Sunday. I have to be in cinci after work today so i can be up early tomorrow to start the last session of my Pre-Cana all freakin' day Saturday. Just how I wanted to spend my weekend: a Jew getting lectured by Catholics about the proper way to be married.

awesome.

I'll be back sunday, I'm more than willing to do it anytime after I get back. Bring it all, we'll spend some time making sure the resolder connections are right. Like I said before, we'll even add jumper additions if we think we need to.

pre-cana is the stupid shit the catholic church makes you do before you get married by the church. want a catholic wedding? you have to do it.

since the ceremony will be in a cathedral, of all places, so they're really not slacking on the whole process.

it's actually really boring and i suggest it for no one.

only if everyone rides there in their suit & tie, & sits in a group with their helmets on for the whole ceremony. The whole thing might be worth it just to see how Danielle manages to ride there in a dress, but remember kids, the journey is half the fun.

haha..

the one time you boys wouldn't be getting on my back cuz I'm not in gear..you'll be supporting it!

I'd do it! I'll even be like Jarvis and ride in my high heels..hehe my "nice shoes"

I'll have a bike, if not, looks like I'm on the back of Dustin's:D that should make for a nice view.haha

i would be throwing a bigger fit about it, but it means a lot to her family, and since they're footing the (huge) bill for the whole thing, I really don't have a lot of room to complain.

Her catholic parents are footing the (huge) bill for her to marry a jewish guy? WOW. You either made quite an impression or have lots of $.

My wife and I had a hillbilly style wedding. Big party in the back yard, married by the mayor and had a blast. $1500, most of it was booze. Everyone had a great time and they are still talking about it.

Oh yeah, the wife is catholic and noooo pre cana. :badgerrock:

haha..

the one time you boys wouldn't be getting on my back cuz I'm not in gear..you'll be supporting it!

I'd do it! I'll even be like Jarvis and ride in my high heels..hehe my "nice shoes"

I'll have a bike, if not, looks like I'm on the back of Dustin's:D that should make for a nice view.haha

We could make it work...