Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not all my time, I just do that when I take breaks. I've been working on my house when I'm not doing landscape work for some people on the side. Plus calling people people and looking for a job on the net sucks. Sunday's I don' even get out of church till 11:30 so going on those rides is hard at best.

Once I have a job again hopefully it'll be back to normal.

so vague, what are you lookin for here? Do you guys want me to sew something for you?? what? :D

Sewing sounds wonderful. Every mans dream.

I've got a pair of shorts that the button fell off, shall that be your first piece of work? :eek:

pretty random. Here's some more random for ya:

A few days ago i had a spider in the bathroom sink, it got washed down. I plugged the drain. Much to my surprise, when I came back a few hours later, he was chillin there again... wtf? I promptly washed him down the drain and realized that little bastard climbed out through the over flow holes. I sealed them with wet TP (very inventive i'd say) and don't use the sink for 2 days. I go back and take the now dried paper off the holes and the little shit is clinging to it and takes off running in the sink.

A few days ago i had a spider in the bathroom sink, it got washed down. I plugged the drain. Much to my surprise, when I came back a few hours later, he was chillin there again... wtf? I promptly washed him down the drain and realized that little bastard climbed out through the over flow holes. I sealed them with wet TP (very inventive i'd say) and don't use the sink for 2 days. I go back and take the now dried paper off the holes and the little shit is clinging to it and takes off running in the sink.

:lol:

pretty random. Here's some more random for ya:

spider - 1

MJ - 0

use bleach or boiling water next time. Or hold in down with tweezers and take off the legs.....wait that's mean n/m. Just squash it.

Looks nice today, had fun cutting down a tree in the front yard with out it falling down on my house. My swing by tonight, but there's lots of cleaning to do here, the mother and father in law are staying here tomorrow and my wife is freaking out.

Anyone riding tonight?

I might stop by later in the cage Dustin. I want to drop off some brake fluid, my new mid pipe, and the parts for tomorrows project. Text me if you read this to let me know when I should stop by.

So I went for the first nice long ride of this year. It was a great 5hrs not too fast, had to stop and keep checking my route. Finally rode most of the route that I telling you guys about last year. It has some really great roads, just have to adjust it a little bit.....one of the roads wasn't paved. Other than that just have to memorize it.

couple of pics

SSPX0058.jpg

Shouldn't be on this road

SSPX0059.jpg

SSPX0060.jpg

germantown, oxford, eaton, gratis. Nice little 85 mile ride, getting down there kinda sucks but it was a lot of fun. I just need to memorize and then take Brad or Dustin down so they could lead a ride if we ever go that route. I don't think my skills are quite up to par to lead a ride.