Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think im going to make it to qsl tonight, but i think im going to take a nice ride. Its almost the weekend. Time for alittle cycle therapy

That's why you should join! A group ride is way better than sitting in QS&L's parking lot listening to the Hardly tards rev their motors.

Worst comes to worse I can lead what I believe to be all of the Sunday ride. I'm trying to replan it on a map right now.

id love to check that out. i keep hearing about this "sunday ride" I have to mow but i can be ready by 6. give me a ring 937 573 9726, and let me know whats going on , incase i dont make it back to the thread. A buddy of mine wants to ride too, hes not on the site but i dont think its a big deal. just to give you guys heads up, I have never riden with any of you but i am not into 150 mph passes. I'm down for some nice backroad cruising.

this came from another local forum, that is the supposed Sunday ride, but i don't know my way around that area very well at all.

my favorite route, just did it last night, is as follows: 675 to wilmington pike, south on wilmington pike follow outta town to Wilmington Dayton, turn right. first stop sign go left,east, on E. Centerville Rd. turn left on the 4th road on your right. Clear Springs Rd, this is a good rd. take that til it dead ends on to 42, turn right. turn left on Roxanna New Burlington Rd this is the first rd on the left, another fun road. Take the 2nd right, Wilson Rd. its really hilly, and a couple good turns. Now here is where it gets fun, you really need to be careful from here on out. when wilson dead ends, turn right onto New Burlington Rd A+++. take this into a lillte town called corwin. a quick left on Corwin Ave and an imediate right onto Maple st, maple will turn into Corwin Rd. Corwin is long, curvy, in a woods, and pretty much gravel free. Youll be on this road for awhile, it will take you all the back to interstate 71. drive past 71 and turn right onto Middleboro, its just past 71. Turn right onto 350 AND BE CAREFUL, this road is dangerous, its called the "mini-gap" because its like a small version of Deals Gap. ride the gap a couple times, its fun. follow the direction to get home, or jump on 71. From 675 to here is about 29 miles of fun. should take you around 45 mins or so 1 way. i promise ya this is worth checking out.

id love to check that out. i keep hearing about this "sunday ride" I have to mow but i can be ready by 6. give me a ring 937 573 9726, and let me know whats going on , incase i dont make it back to the thread. A buddy of mine wants to ride too, hes not on the site but i dont think its a big deal. just to give you guys heads up, I have never riden with any of you but i am not into 150 mph passes. I'm down for some nice backroad cruising.

Don't worry, I'm not a "light-speed" kinda guy. I like taking corners. Meet at the Marathon on SR-35 at 6:45? Please wear a helmet.

• 2 weeks later...

so today sucked, went to go to work car wouldn't start. Had to put all the fairings back on the bike and go to work. Got home and the car started right up.

On a positive note I might have a job interview for a company on base.

So who's riding soon???