Columbus Area Supras...

Guest thesupragod

Guest Removed
I bet in elementary school you got sent home with your report card and it read "Fails to follow directions, and does not listen well.". ;)

How did you know :confused::p , i think he maybe on here, but not sure :confused: well if this guy is starting a new forum i'd like to know so i could tell him ;)

Guest thesupragod
well, the title was given to me, it was not my choosing. I suppose the title came from the mount vernon crew, i was the first to introduce supras to my generation and modification, so the title was kind of given to me.

Guest thesupragod
Oh, sorry, 89 turbo, white out on blue, auto, garage kept its entire life (no cancer) auto.mods in progress: 5 speed swap w/ fidanza flywheel, aluminum one piece drive shaft and clutch assembly tbd. Full suspension install inculding poly bushings. I totaled my last supra down town columbus a year ago and just bought this one.

well, the title was given to me, it was not my choosing. I suppose the title came from the mount vernon crew, i was the first to introduce supras to my generation and modification, so the title was kind of given to me.

Okay, but you still choose to use it as your screen name here. Wait, unless you're saying that your friends in Mt. Vernon also registered you too? :)

Guest chpmnsws6
It's an mkIII, his name should be "theheadgasketblowinggod"

Very true story! We had a guy pop his when he got boost happy. We tried telling him it was going way lean after 18psi but i guess he wanted 24psi and got it in 1st and some of 2nd gear before it made the big bang

Linn, you might want to get him from a dig because we all know supra's trap 130mph+ with next to nothing done

Very true story! We had a guy pop his when he got boost happy. We tried telling him it was going way lean after 18psi but i guess he wanted 24psi and got it in 1st and some of 2nd gear before it made the big bang

Linn, you might want to get him from a dig because we all know supra's trap 130mph+ with next to nothing done

its alright i have a sprayed LS1 and we all know they never lose either......;)

Guest mudbutt
Everyone chill. Let the guy have his title. Either way "supragod" If you need any assistance, me and doug with the mk3 that is on here have a "bit" of experience with them. Currently building a mk2

Oh, sorry, 89 turbo, white out on blue, auto, garage kept its entire life (no cancer) auto.mods in progress: 5 speed swap w/ fidanza flywheel, aluminum one piece drive shaft and clutch assembly tbd. Full suspension install inculding poly bushings. I totaled my last supra down town columbus a year ago and just bought this one.

Sounds like a tricked out ride, you are thesupragod in my book, I dont own one.

Guest FooFooMaru

I like supras........i'd trade three cars for one. The newer ones though. 98 I suppose. I forget when they stopped making them.

I really want to test drive one so I can either fall in love or crush my dreams. :D