Vegas trip

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Well after making our mind up on just going to vegas and getting married, i'm looking to see if anyone here work's with package deals, or know where i can get a good deal, ive been looking at one way flight out and back. hotel and rental car... what ive came up with was about $2000 give or take a few hun!

and no im not flighing coach!

We are looking to leave on friday 5/26 (during the day) and coming back sunday night, or monday morning! Staying at the Paris vegas hotel and what not....

And im setting up are wedding at the nascar cafe!(it's like a 900 package deal)

any ideas ?

Well after making our mind up on just going to vegas and getting married, i'm looking to see if anyone here work's with package deals, or know where i can get a good deal, ive been looking at one way flight out and back. hotel and rental car... what ive came up with was about $2000 give or take a few hun!

and no im not flighing coach!

We are looking to leave on friday 5/26 (during the day) and coming back sunday night, or monday morning! Staying at the Paris vegas hotel and what not....

And im setting up are wedding at the nascar cafe!(it's like a 900 package deal)

any ideas ?

Just don't come back. Please.

Guest Removed
Nascar wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!! Your woman must be proud of you.

Try paying your bills, then get married.

you have NO room to talk there....at least i dont have criminal chrage's like you!

p.s. my bill's are payed :p

Guest crazylady
Nascar wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!! Your woman must be proud of you.

Try paying your bills, then get married.

He picked the nascar thing, because im not getting married at no dragstrip!

And he pays the bill's....unlike you.

Guest Removed
Well from the looks of it this wasn't a good place to ask.

I have an idea!

http://www.expedia.com

http://www.orbitz.com

http://www.redneckweddings.com

I am pretty sure they run deals if you buy everything together.

The internet is so amazing...

for sure!

tryed it

tryed it

not even going there!

i figured someone on here was a travel agent or something, and i could toss them some biss.. but o well!

package deal for 2 people is around $2000, give or take!

orbitz so far was the best that i like!

that or aaa

Call US Airways and ask for a "Go First" fare. It will allow you to fly first class at a discounted rate. They don't advertise that fare, but it's available. US Air has, IMO, the best domestic first class available. Don't fly Northwest in first, especially going all the way to Las Vegas. Continental would be my second choice.

If you do get a room at the Bellagio, get one with a view of the fountain.

For your wifes sake, please reconsider the Nascar wedding.

Guest Removed

thanks

and this is what i was afraid of

review on the paris hotel!!!

The folks who bring you Bally's, the Las Vegas Hilton, Flamingo and Caesars Palace also bring you Paris. It's nicer than the Hiltons, but not as nice as Caesars Palace Tower. The major drawback is the "cutesy" French touches throughout the joint that will surely become very annoying over time.

Guest Removed
Call US Airways and ask for a "Go First" fare. It will allow you to fly first class at a discounted rate. They don't advertise that fare, but it's available. US Air has, IMO, the best domestic first class available. Don't fly Northwest in first, especially going all the way to Las Vegas. Continental would be my second choice.

If you do get a room at the Bellagio, get one with a view of the fountain.

For your wifes sake, please reconsider the Nascar wedding.

thats funny, I was only going to fly US air :D

And it's Nascar or the dragstrip, and shes not getting married at the dragstrip

He picked the nascar thing, because im not getting married at no dragstrip!

Guest Removed

My guess is that you wanted to advertize your country fucker wedding and how "amazingly much" it is going to cost you.

No, i'll take the flaming bullshit in order to get good advice :asshole:

I have got to know when this will be taking place. I will pay for 10 CR people to go to Vegas and videotape this hillbilly happening. Take this vid, place it in a sticky, then have hours of laughter for us. I have never seen a hillbilly wedding.

Guest Removed
I have got to know when this will be taking place. I will pay for 10 CR people to go to Vegas and videotape this hillbilly happening. Take this vid, place it in a sticky, then have hours of laughter for us. I have never seen a hillbilly wedding.

you cant afford it for one, you should spend the money on a attnory for your criminal charges!

and wasn't your hillbilly wedding enough for you? :asshole:

We all know your whole life is a lie....come the fuck on, and pull your head out of your ass...

a Nascar wedding? are you serious?

maybe for your wedding gift you can ask your parents to give you and your wife one of these.

http://www.upscalesale.com/salesites/020915-0001/images/Race_Car_Bed_by_Little_Tikes_-_twin_size.JPG