Dog Ear cropping??

Putty

Some vets will do it and some won't. Do you currently have a vet for any other animals? If so call them and ask, if not you might try The Animal Clinic of Westerville. I believe that they did it at one time, my wife used to work there.

My parents used to do that to our Schnawzers... but our last one we left her ears alone and they looked so much better!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/mrmeanr/DSC01712.jpg

RIP :( 5/08 - 2/05

Guest HyperBurn

I have a miniaturee pinscher and we thought about getting it's ears cropped. Personally i didn't think it was worth the money. Anywhere I called was from 200-300 bones. He is fine without it. Personal prefeerence I guess also for you, I wanted to have it done to make him look tougher, but hes a miniature, what's the point? But there is a place in grandview that will do it for a good price, somewhere around 200 I think, but it cannot be over 13 weeks old I believe.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1771/03150622109lr.th.jpg' alt='03150622109lr.th.jpg'>

Well, to me, it's one of the breeds that needs to have it done to get the actual appeal. Some say it's cruel, but ultimately it's up to me. Thanks for the input. I have called several places and not too many vets do it anymore for it's not required by AKC anymore.

Well, to me, it's one of the breeds that needs to have it done to get the actual appeal. Some say it's cruel, but ultimately it's up to me. Thanks for the input. I have called several places and not too many vets do it anymore for it's not required by AKC anymore.

Would you have been happy if you're parents forced you to get your face or other body part cut up just because they didn't think you looked good enough?

Would you have been happy if you're parents forced you to get your face or other body part cut up just because they didn't think you looked good enough?

dude, it doesn't matter it's his dog. Why try and convince him that its inhumane, he's obviously already made up his mind.

This include circumcisions? If so, I know I'm happy they cut me up.

BTW-What kind of dog is in question here Putty?

dude' date=' it doesn't matter it's his dog. Why try and convince him that its inhumane, he's obviously already made up his mind.[/quote']

It's not even about being inhumane so much with me as it is I don't understand why people have this thing to alter how an animal looks because of their preference. It's almost as if the animal is for their personal fetish. Kinda kinky and odd if you ask me.

It's not even about being inhumane so much with me as it is I don't understand why people have this thing to alter how an animal looks because of their preference. It's almost as if the animal is for their personal fetish. Kinda kinky and odd if you ask me.

Your fuckin' kidding me right?

personal fetish? your retarded kid. It's HIS animal, his property, it's there solely for his enjoyment and nothing more. he can do whatever the hell he wants and so can everyone else with animals. get over it.

he can do whatever the hell he wants and so can everyone else with animals.

Within the law. lol

I personally don't like any dog with cropped ears, but it's only perference.

Your fuckin' kidding me right?

personal fetish? your retarded kid. It's HIS animal, his property, it's there solely for his enjoyment and nothing more. he can do whatever the hell he wants and so can everyone else with animals. get over it.

Sweet, animals are property. Let me go nail signs on my dog or paint him. I think my dog would look cool with no paws so I guess I'll saw them off. I'm no animal activist, however I still think it's lame to alter pet's appearance to suit one's "preference." My opinion does not make me retarded so therefore, with that, go fist yourself.

This include circumcisions? If so, I know I'm happy they cut me up.

Yes, it does

I'm glad to see your rents "cut you up" because they must really enjoy how your cock looks now. Circumcision is different. Most are done for religious/ hygiene reasons, and little for look. Now if you think it looks cool, by the theory of this thread, go ahead and circumcise your dog. It's okay, it's just your preference. ;)

Also a bit far to drive, but a vet who does good/great work is Dr Ramseyer. He is in Utica and my wife worked for him and said that he does it for very reasonable prices. We still take all of our animals there because it is worth the trip to save some money.