Stupid parents

Kuruma

WTF is with my neighborhood? Not only do we have the shittiest ricers in the city living here that can't even pick a side of the road to drive on, but the fucking children are annoying as fuck. Just got home from dropping a friend at work to find a bunch of kids playing near my AE86 hatch. Now normally, I don't care if they're simply around the car, but this time, I see one of the little fuckers trying to get INTO the car! This isn't the first time I've had to tell some kids to get the fuck away from a car of mine either. One time I came home after a delivery to check on shit, and I see some little brat swinging a tree branch that's as tall as I am, and then THROWING it at another kid while she's standing right next to my car!

Now I know kids are incredibly stupid by nature, but where the fuck are the parents? We have crackheads, illegals, a weed dealer just a couple doors down, assholes who whip through the parking lot and surrounding streets like it's some Fast and the Furious movie, and a fuck ton of robberies. Are the parents just not concerned at all if their little angel gets pasted/abducted/whatever? Do people in Ohio just not know how to raise children period?

When I first saw this thread title, I thought it was gonna be an angsty 16 year old rant about how his parents don't love him because he didn't get the color BMW he wanted. Hahaha

Anyways, become the neighborhood asshole. Be a complete dick to the kids and when they learn that you are effectively "Old-man Wilson, the grouch" the parents will tell them to stay away.

refrain from being a dick to kids, try and act cool with them...when i was a kid we would go out of our way to harass someone who we thought was a dick.

yea but then again, as a kid i remember adults trying to be cool with us for what ever reason, and the harder they tried the more respect we lost for them...

there is probably a good middle ground, dont kick their asses, but dont come out and try and act cool around em.

also go to their house and tell their parents(in a non confrontational manor). hell hath no fury like a pissed off mom.

and if that dosent work taser their asses.

i like little kids, but ill punch em if i have to.

Guest B series
yea but then again, as a kid i remember adults trying to be cool with us for what ever reason, and the harder they tried the more respect we lost for them...

there is probably a good middle ground, dont kick their asses, but dont come out and try and act cool around em.

also go to their house and tell their parents(in a non confrontational manor). hell hath no fury like a pissed off mom.

and if that dosent work taser their asses.

I Agree

I generally don't even interact with the kids at all, so it isn't a matter of antagonizing them, they just don't seem to understand that someone else's car is not OK to try to get into or play around. Can't just skip out on a lease without fucking up my credit, or I would have moved months ago. I can't recommend relfections on the lake to anyone needing an apartment.

Just about an hour ago some crackhead bitch went and asked my roommate if he knew where to buy any crack, when she never even met him before. :/

refrain from being a dick to kids, try and act cool with them...when i was a kid we would go out of our way to harass someone who we thought was a dick.

+1 My friends and I would really fuck with someone if they messed with us. But if the adults asked nicely we would listen....usually. Now if these are little hood rats you may need to find a better approach, like buck a few gunshots off.

man i completely feel your pain.....we have like a shit load of stupid kids around our neighborhood also.....one day i came home and had fucking 7 kids on my porch and climbing my tree.....i went off on them and told them to stay the fuck off my property....i bet ill be the target at halloween though :( it sucks they are loud and annoying and we live by a ton of white trash people to its stupid .

+1 My friends and I would really fuck with someone if they messed with us. But if the adults asked nicely we would listen....usually. Now if these are little hood rats you may need to find a better approach, like buck a few gunshots off.

I'd say they act like little hood rats, yup. I was laying down and heard them playing outside my window the other day:

"I don't give a shit! You think you all hard, I'm done wit you!"

^^--- From one of the little girls outside to one of the kids she was playing with, apparently. From the voice she couldn't be more then 12 at the most. :nono:

This is Freakin' classic.

on topic, honestly i wouldn't neither be a dick or a friend. If your a dick your just making yourself a target and if one of the kids come's home crying saying you yelled at them or something retarded your gonna get some wanna-be thug hard ass knocking on your door. best bet is to move... how much do you have left on your lease?

Guest bigb
I absolutely luv the neighborhood I live in. Just move if u hate it so bad. It's not the kids fault they act the way they do. Obviously they live in a hostile home environment themselves. What they need is discipline and love....something they are not getting at home. The fathers are more than likely absent and the mothers are either crack addicts or working 3 to 4 jobs to make the bills. I know u r stressed out about the situation, but look at the bigger picture.

I avoid problems with kids like the plague. Just something about kids who really have little fear and having the opportunity to fuck with my stuff when I am in bed or at work. Although I have no problem handling the situation when they dont realize who it is coming from. Ski mask and ....................... get my point. If it comes down to it I make sure they get their parents involved so they can see they asswhoopin/tongue lashing that should have befallen them.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a good chunk of them should be going away, considering a whole building in the complex burned down this morning while I was at work.

Nobody was killed thankfully, but I agree, shitty part of town. Just a couple more months left to go before I can move. :D

Guest Rane

I woulda told the kids like ey the fuck from round my car.

Better Idea, tell the crackhead you'll give them a quarter ounce hard if they beat up the lil kids for you and tell them to leave your car alone.