I have a hell of a story to tell

Rally Pat

I just got owned twice in the last few days. Let me explain.

It all started when I created my post to sell my 94 GMC Rally Vandura conversion van by Gulf Stream. Ich Bin der Teufel deleted my post because it wasnt within the rules, which is fine. Next day, I go out to try to fix the Alarm system problem. I end up fixing it completely, getting the van started and running. I drove it to my buddy Pat's house to show him that I had fixed it. I turn it off, walk into his house and talk to him for a while, come back out, and it wont start. Starter is gone. Next day, Monday, I drive back over to my buddy's house to grab my iPod out of the van before AAA takes it to Paynes on Indianola. I go inside, grab the keys I left with them to turn off the alarm if need be. I disarm the car and unlock the doors, go in and get my iPod no problem. Close the door, lock it, and rearm the system no problem. Give the keys back, and proceed back to my olds. I get in the car, put in the key, turn the ignition....nothing but a single click death sound of a dead starter. I couldnt believe it. Within 2 days, 2 of my vehicles had both broke their starts at the same place.

So as of right now, I am vehicleless.

Oh and Ich Bin der Teufel, thats why I havent reposted my entry yet.

I had no price posted, I was just checking to see if people were interested in it.

And I am probobly going to do the starter on the Olds myself, but I am in a rush to get the van sold. So we are having that taken care of.

What day was that? A couple days ago, Friday or Saturday, my car decided it wouldn't start for some reason. Jumped it, it started. Tested the battery, good. Tested the alternator, good. Started three times after that, all different times running errands. Later that night, wouldn't start. Shouldn't work, but jump it again and it starts. Starts a couple more times that night no prob while cruising around. Then, I try to start it, turns over but doesnt start.(?)lol, I let go of the key, and it starts on it's own. Yes, its possesed. But now, it sounds like it won't stop trying to start itself even after I turn the key all the way off. Turn it back on again, then off, and everything finally stops. Not a single problem since then.... The terrorists or the US Military musta been trying out some new fangled weapon. :D

I just got owned twice in the last few days. Let me explain.

It all started when I created my post to sell my 94 GMC Rally Vandura conversion van by Gulf Stream. Ich Bin der Teufel deleted my post because it wasnt within the rules, which is fine. Next day, I go out to try to fix the Alarm system problem. I end up fixing it completely, getting the van started and running. I drove it to my buddy Pat's house to show him that I had fixed it. I turn it off, walk into his house and talk to him for a while, come back out, and it wont start. Starter is gone. Next day, Monday, I drive back over to my buddy's house to grab my iPod out of the van before AAA takes it to Paynes on Indianola. I go inside, grab the keys I left with them to turn off the alarm if need be. I disarm the car and unlock the doors, go in and get my iPod no problem. Close the door, lock it, and rearm the system no problem. Give the keys back, and proceed back to my olds. I get in the car, put in the key, turn the ignition....nothing but a single click death sound of a dead starter. I couldnt believe it. Within 2 days, 2 of my vehicles had both broke their starts at the same place.

So as of right now, I am vehicleless.

Oh and Ich Bin der Teufel, thats why I havent reposted my entry yet.

Paynes thats my best friends dads shop. If you need any help with them pm me

Guest Removed
It didnt click multiple times, just once everytime you would try to turn the key. All of the lights work, the radios in both vehicles work, and yes, we did try jumping both cars.

Ive seen dead batterys run a radio for hours...but it still wont start a car ;)

I always thought after 80 or so that GM starters were PGMR so the hammer trick shouldn't work, should it?

I was kind of amazed when your olds disappeared out of my driveway...then your van...it was weird because my house was cluttered with your cars :-p