May 20th - lets hope it doesn't RAIN

Guest SeXXy94Z

Guest StealthDudeTT
I won't be out. I turn 21 this saturday, so I'll probably be drunk all weekend and definitely NOT out driving my car. ;) Here's hoping next weekend is sunny and warm!

I won't be out. I turn 21 this saturday, so I'll probably be drunk all weekend and definitely NOT out driving my car. ;) Here's hoping next weekend is sunny and warm!

w3rd up birthday is sunday for me, but i doubt i'll be out at the schot anymore anyways

Guest FooFooMaru
My car has 4.10s now :D And i'm picking it up tonight and will have new hood and spoiler on....so i'll probably make the drive so I can slowly break in the new gears MWAHAHAHHAHAH Hope to see peeps there yay

Slight chance of rain late tonight but otherwise nice. I posted in another thread about where we might go since the Shott is done now. Anyone got any ideas?

We all should go to the place of off Brice road. At least that is where I think it was. I have seen the lot and it would be a very nice meeting place. I will be out tonight with a few friends I am sure.

• 3 weeks later...