15 NEW kitchen and bathrrom cabinets $500

justinwebb

I have a large assortment of NEW in the box kitchen and bathroom cabinets that i am not using. No scratches dents or anything wrong with them....the whole thing is valued at 2000-3000 and i will sell them at $500 just need to get them out of my garage and will need to be picked up....for more info call me at 614-893-3444...they are oak colored and all solid wood perfect for any home remodeling for cheap

I have a large assortment of NEW in the box kitchen and bathroom cabinets that i am not using. No scratches dents or anything wrong with them....the whole thing is valued at 2000-3000 and i will sell them at $500 just need to get them out of my garage and will need to be picked up....for more info call me at 614-893-3444...they are oak colored and all solid wood perfect for any home remodeling for cheap

DEFINATLY need pics. Any of them Pantry sized? or Tall thin (like 13-15" wide)

BUMP still for sale.........i have pics for all those interested and sizes so let me know...and if anyone wants to see them let me know....there are a total of 17 all together....need these gone ASAP...

http://www.clubej8.com/pics/ go there i posted t hem all on my site......u can just browse through them all...sorry i didn't take them in any particular order...but the last few pics show all of them that i have not just indidvidual shots and there are a few cabinets that i have a few of each so any questions feel free to ask i just need to work on my car so i need these out of my garage