Looking for something new...

Bam

The school year is coming to an end and I'm looking to make a change in jobs. I'm not looking for something just summer, but full time. I live on the north side, think dublin, 270/sawmill area. So prefer somewhat close up here. Also I prefer 1st shift, but I am willing to work from 6am-8pm.

Not really looking for anything specific, want to broaden my expeirence a bit, so if you know of something just throw it out.

Thanks

1-800-575-hire Verizon Wireless Customer Care 13.46 hr to start the call center is located in Dublin on Emerald Parkway..

How flexible are they on hours and is it possible to do part time with full time seasonal?

How flexible are they on hours and is it possible to do part time with full time seasonal?

No, my ex use to work there. They give your your training schedule and you are there, that's it. afterwards you go fulltime and if im not mistaken are again, given a schedule. im sure after a few month's/years in the company you can bid for a better shift. im not sure if their solely on seniority or not but it is a VERY good company to work for.

• 2 weeks later...
I think they always are but be prepared to deal with idiots. A lot of people have applied they have a third party handle there hr stuff.. they do phone interviews etc dont call when they are supposed to and if you call them back they say too bad wait another 6 months etc

• 3 weeks later...

I'd highly suggest checking out serving at a restaurant. I worked for three summers while I was in college and right after I got out of college at some restaurants up in the airport. I made VERY good money for just being a summer job at an average place. They really don't even have to be super nice restaurants. Just talk to some people you know who work at some and see what kind of money they make and how they like working there. I took home 90-100 in cash average per day there. Sometimes it will be 45 but sometimes it will be 200+. The people that work there are usually really fun. It was a really good experience too and if you spin it right, looks really good in the people skills department on the resume and during interviews. I had done all kinds of jobs up until that point. There was a reason I kept going back ever summer to do it.

Oh, and most places are really flexible with hours. Just check before you start. I only worked summers because I didn't go to school in Columbus. I knew quite a few people that went to school in Columbus and worked there full time while not in school for the summer. Then when school started up they would not work full time and they would work around their schedule.