Team CR, the PERFECT time for the NEOhio meet and Greet

coltboostin

Uhhh.... I guess that's just his daily. Not to say he has anything to hold a torch to the KO4S4 guy or Colt boy, but a fast car doesn't make you a cool person either and a slow car doesn't make you an uncool person (contrary to popular belief here). I mean look at you, that neon is supposed to be fast right, and you are so uncool.

winnar.

So would anyone be down for coming up to Akron in two weeks?

i might roll up as a passenger since the trans in the camaro is broken. i dont know how many people are going to want to go since a few of us are now spending most of our weekends on the water.

honeslty you drive a Rav 4. I guess thats all i need to say about that.

Yeah, there's no need to have a practical awd daily driver in a climate prone to snow 4 or 5 months out of the year. I should just ditch it and buy a penis extension with a gt42 (that's a big swingin' dick!).

But seriously, I'll let you know when I give the Rav4 to my brother, and my new daily will prove my coolness with 200hp+. Gosh, I can't wait to be cool and swing on some nuts in August!

You're gonna need to lash your two neons together just to keep up!