saturday race's

Mike_Shepard

Nice to meet some of you tonight. I was with John in the VW, That all stock Z28 was wayyyyyyyyyyyy Too fast to not have anything done to it especially with all that John has done the kid pulled on him almost immediatly.

Lets here opinions

Nice to meet some of you tonight. I was with John in the VW, That all stock Z28 was wayyyyyyyyyyyy Too fast to not have anything done to it especially with all that John has done the kid pulled on him almost immediatly.

Lets here opinions

were you in the GLI at the thrift store? or were you just at the schott?

Lets here opinions

what color was this stock z28? and what was the name of the owner.

I was just at the Schott then hooters and I was in the Blue 89 dodge daytona shelby.

Yea he was still claiming it to be stock all night, Linn it was a Blue 2000 Z28 with a factory RS ground kit and chrome wheels. I dought he'll come back up he was from out of town

Me and my roomate drove through Schott around 10 or so, but was mostly a bunch of rice, and didn't bother stopping. Jegs had nothing but a bunch of old people.

Was "said" Z28 a 30th Anv. edition? If so, we saw him parked out there, and on High St. earlier in the evening.

Didn't look like he was spraying wet. But when I asked him to open his air lid, he stuttered, and said he didn't know how......... it's two clips, pretty easy. He had to be running a dry shot of some sort, b/c when he raced Ben, Ben only put a car on him and ben is not stock.

Was "said" Z28 a 30th Anv. edition? If so, we saw him parked out there, and on High St. earlier in the evening.

No, it was an LS1 car. The guys with the white 30th and the other white LT1 wouldn't race.

If he was spraying someone there has to know what nitrous smells like - did anyone get a wiff?

Here is a question I have, I have the race on tape Between the said GTI and the Z28 from a 20 John "gti" barley pulled on him from the 20 but still won when they shut down,

The kid wouldnt race after wards he was really worried about getting gas.....

But when I looked in his car when we got to the gas station it had a 1/8th of a tank?.......

Leads me to belive it was a damn good sneaky wet setup if there was.

But why want to go get gas if you already have some? Flip a switcyh for another bottle?

We looked in the spare tire compartment for anything but that was it. I figured maybe he had two small 5lb botles hidden somewhere Intake, bumper, ect

Guess we'll never find out.

Blue 2000 Z28 with a factory RS ground kit and chrome wheels. I dought he'll come back up he was from out of town

He had an LS6 intake manifold. So it would have to be an 02 I believe to have that part on it stock. Anyone can correct me on the year if I am wrong. It was wierd how he said when I was trying to get him to race for money that it was a 2000 but when we were at the gas station he said it was an 02.

For what it's worth you HAVE to get gas at 1/8th of a tank in an F-Body. The tank is V-shaped and once it is under an 1/8th you have to get gas fast.

LS6 intakes came on the 01-02s. Did he tell you it was an LS6 intake? They are not really easy to tell from an LS1 intake while on the car. (There are ways but not with just a casual glance).