Let's start a "Funny Pic" thread

400 HO

So by your logic, the Civic we have here is JDM too because they also sell one in Japan......

no, but putting the JDM parts on you USDM Civic makes it a JDM spec Civic, which is the same thing this guy did.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wikipedia on Cavaliers:

The third generation model was briefly sold in Japan by Toyota, under a company agreement with GM, badged as the Toyota Cavalier, with some notable differences. Besides the fact that it was right hand drive, the Toyota Cavalier also featured a leather-wrapped shift knob and steering wheel, different taillights (with amber turn signals, per Japanese regulation), power folding rear mirrors, side marker lights on the front fenders, and carpeting on the inside of the trunk lid. These parts are hard to obtain in America (as they were made by GM but owned by Toyota) but remain highly desirable among devout Cavalier fans. The Toyota Cavalier was first sold in 1995 and was sold up until 2000.

From Wikipedia on Cavaliers:

The third generation model was briefly sold in Japan by Toyota, under a company agreement with GM, badged as the Toyota Cavalier, with some notable differences. Besides the fact that it was right hand drive, the Toyota Cavalier also featured a leather-wrapped shift knob and steering wheel, different taillights (with amber turn signals, per Japanese regulation), power folding rear mirrors, side marker lights on the front fenders, and carpeting on the inside of the trunk lid. These parts are hard to obtain in America (as they were made by GM but owned by Toyota) but remain highly desirable among devout Cavalier fans. The Toyota Cavalier was first sold in 1995 and was sold up until 2000.

http://browndailysqueal.com/archives/ggayal.gif

zeev6... that's not really funny at all. It's actually pretty sick making fun of all the troops that lost their lives.

..but that's just my view. Oh, before anyone gets gay. Yes, I realize it's a movie, but it's still a lame gif.

Well all war games involve killing so wouldn't that be making fun of the soldiers as well? It's more making fun of games then it is making fun of the movie or the conflict.

zeev6... that's not really funny at all. It's actually pretty sick making fun of all the troops that lost their lives.

..but that's just my view. Oh, before anyone gets gay. Yes, I realize it's a movie, but it's still a lame gif.

http://www.bodybagcatholic.com/images/m/no%20more%20tears%20cropped.jpg

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1376/runningblock9sa.jpg

Running block... ha ha!

Oh god, that's gross. If it weren't for the look on the one guys face I'd ask "exactley which one is running the block?" Haha

^Ahahahaha, that's what I imagine happens at his house every weekend.

Anyone remember the vid of the two guys doing some gay dance on a webcam and the one looked exactley like Nate?

hell no that shit doesn't happen here! what really happens is he sits in his room and plays on the computer.

hell no that shit doesn't happen here! what really happens is he sits in his room and plays on the computer.

Same thing he did when he lived down the street from me.

Anyways, what happened to the funny pics?