Good/Best Dyno Tuner in Ohio?

crusedog21

everyone settle down, with any shop people are going to have mixed reviews. That is just the way things go, you can't please anyone. Yea joe could put down a good tune from what I heard, but he is shady and done for so lets leave that issue alone. The guy that created this post was looking for suggestions on shops to take his bike do get dyno, so like slowbusa give recommendations or leave the topic alone.

everyone settle down, with any shop people are going to have mixed reviews. That is just the way things go, you can't please anyone. Yea joe could put down a good tune from what I heard, but he is shady and done for so lets leave that issue alone. The guy that created this post was looking for suggestions on shops to take his bike do get dyno, so like slowbusa give recommendations or leave the topic alone.

Like i said thats were i wanted this thread to be re directed

=) no hating, we all rock out on two wheels.

I appreciate everything everyone wrote, because I do want a respected tuner (who doesnt?) who knows what they are doing.

Thanks to those of you who provided shop names, numbers, and experiences.