Time for a new car

GilbWs6

Ok. I'm selling for a dealership in Lancaster that sells just about everything. I've narrowed my choices for a new car down to the following.

Nissan:

Sentra Spec-V

Altima SE-R

Maxima

Chevy:

Cobalt SS

Honda:

Accord EX Coupe

Civic SI

This will be a daily driver so winter weather driving needs to be kept in mind.

Opinions......

No offense, but those cars aren't even in the same class, or even worth comparing.

The Sentra/Colbalt/Civic SI is like the economy/import tuner ricermobiles

The Altima/Maxima/Accord are like 'grown up' cars, with a little sport thrown in.

I'd consider a few other cars, or maybe just post your price range for people to give options. The Mazda 3/6 are viable options in the same price range, the Impala/GP for a larger 4door sedan, etc etc, what made you choose the vehicles you did? They just don't have much in common.

Lastly, are you looking for a "new" car, or just a new one to you?

Good luck

No offense, but those cars aren't even in the same class, or even worth comparing.

The Sentra/Colbalt/Civic SI is like the economy/import tuner ricermobiles

The Altima/Maxima/Accord are like 'grown up' cars, with a little sport thrown in.

I'd consider a few other cars, or maybe just post your price range for people to give options. The Mazda 3/6 are viable options in the same price range, the Impala/GP for a larger 4door sedan, etc etc, what made you choose the vehicles you did? They just don't have much in common.

Lastly, are you looking for a "new" car, or just a new one to you?

Good luck

I am getting a NEW car and I know they aren't in the same class. The only cars that I am considering are the ones that I listed above. I don't want an Impala or Monte just because the new SS is the only thing that I would drive and they are just as expensive as the Maxima and Altima SE-R and the resale value won't be shit in two years when I go to get something else.

Trent, I'm leaning toward something front wheel drive just because I can mod the Max or Altima SE-R a little and have a car with just as much HP and have a front wheel drive that will handle Lancaster roads in the winter. I also need to be able to drive without having to wedge myself in and out of it everyday. I am 6'3" and about 245.

• 11 months later...
What year spec-V? If its the new one for 07, I'd go for that. They are bigger than before and make 200hp n/a. They stopped making the Altima SE-R, so you must be looking at a slightly used one... Best bet is to test drive them and see what you like. The Spec-V is your best bet for the money if you are getting new. If you are looking at a used car get the Altima SE-R, but I would think it'll still cost more than the Sentra. Go drive the Spec-V tho, I think you will really like it, its bigger than other cars in its class and has some trick options.