Attention Vette owners.

SpaceGhost

I was comming back from Ashtabula yesterday and I noticed hundreds of C4s C5s and C6s driving north around 4pm yesterday on 71 and 271. What was going on? a Big gathering at Mid Ohio or maybe a big get together down at the museum/factory? Some were driven and some were trailored, and most of those had numbers on them like autoX numbers. Any insight?

Yeah, every year they have a couple of big events down at the museum/factory in Bowling Green, KY. In all honesty, I've never cared enough about them to know the specifics, but I know every year they have a few things go on down there.

This probably helps you not at all. And, for that, I give myself an F. :(

Guest Removed
About a month ago I was up in Marion and we got stuck behind a LONG line of Vette's. Must have been some type of mid life crisis event going on. :)

big contest to see who really has the smallest penis!

Howard stern just bought a vette, so he may just beat out sam this year! :p

the numbers on the c6's are just so they know what roof panel belongs to what car when it fly off

Ahhh, the good ol' Internet blowing things out of proportion. Only happened to a few cars, and none w/ the better glass tops. :)

I want a Vette. :(

big contest to see who really has the smallest penis!

Howard stern just bought a vette, so he may just beat out sam this year! :p

Post pics of your girl and I will post pics of mine and we will see who has the smaller weiner... And stop thinking about my penor.... http://smiliesftw.com/x/gaygay.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/Gifsgayflag10_1.gif

Ahhh, the good ol' Internet blowing things out of proportion. Only happened to a few cars, and none w/ the better glass tops. :)

I want a Vette. :(

I know of a yellow one that might be for sale soon if I cant figure out this electrical problem. New motor has 10 miles on it.

there was a group that went up to Michigan speedway a month or two ago. it's a club my dad belongs to. they got to lap the track at 120mph for a while. sadly my dad couldnt make it as we were racing. plus i highly doubt he would drive it that far('98 vette with just over 6k miles on the clock) i would say you mite've seen it around, but now i realize that unless you go to the corvette shows(and it sounds like you guys aren't that big into vettes) then you def. havent seen it.

I know of a yellow one that might be for sale soon if I cant figure out this electrical problem. New motor has 10 miles on it.

If you get it fixed, are you going to Corvettes at Roscoe Village on Sunday?