Saturday 17th

Adam

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that what that shit was? I was getting nailed with shit on 161, at first I thought it was the civic in front of me spitting shit out of his exhaust, ya know since it was smoking, but once I passed him (no big thang) it all stopped, oh well.

Who had the red stang? OH NOES plate or whatever? He was trying to get a race in with whoever he could, lol. He didn't pull on that old ser much at all, I was laughing.

Is that what that shit was? I was getting nailed with shit on 161, at first I thought it was the civic in front of me spitting shit out of his exhaust, ya know since it was smoking, but once I passed him (no big thang) it all stopped, oh well.

Who had the red stang? OH NOES plate or whatever? He was trying to get a race in with whoever he could, lol. He didn't pull on that old ser much at all, I was laughing.

That's Powers car. It's setup for hairdryers now, but is running N/A.

Matt, good to meet you. I have met you before but didn't know that you were 'Tinman'.

I had a good time, but my wife was upset with me. Apparently I told her I wouldn't be that long. I don't remember saying it, but I probably did. Next time I'll tell her I don't know how long. I'll call if I'm hurt or in jail.

edit: BTW, I was on the green ZX-9 with the Green Jacket/blue helmet.

Guest powers

That was my car. The car is 8.5:1 with a tko 600 and 3.27 rear end. It is slow as balls. The 42 will be on shortly. I know I have said that but I have a runnign car now. I figured I would roll out last night and have fun even if my car is slow right now.

:)

Guest powers
did you get your 12 wide race in powers?

LOL well they all followed out only one wanted to race. He ended up being a cool guy. Tank and I came back and talked to him for a while. it was the guy in the green integra.

Good to meet you to Larry. Was that you cooking right behind us about to go around?

I need to get this bucket tuned so we can all go 3 or 4 wide :)

My ZX-9 won't keep up with that. You have too much power for; enough weight. Throw 500 lbs of sand in the back of that thing and it would be interesting.

matt let me know ill give you your rematch, its only fair.

Groovy

I'd like to try it from around a 10mph faster roll. I was trying to keep it out of the power a little bit to keep the tires happy but you jumped way the f**k out on me. Great runs, looking foward to more.

That was me on my zx-12 behind you guys close to coming around....good runs he didn't get you by that much on the second run.

Sorry for the multiple posts, my net skills suck.

Yea, you were cooking. Eric got me out of the hole bad both runs but I was able to keep him from putting any more on me.