White ss redemption

Guest testmyr6

Guest testmyr6
Ok I know Ben is not on CR but I also know that he knows people on here. So I am putting this out there. To Ben you are a cool dude but I need to redeem myself if your up to it. From a stop or roll on whatever. Im sure youll hear about this sooner or later so just keep me posted cause I think that I can get you.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest testmyr6
How the hell do you know what i have done OBGYN not that i care but i dont even know you. And to Dr zo6 i dont know how he got me from the get go eathier. thats why i want a rematch.

And to Dr zo6 i dont know how he got me from the get go eathier. thats why i want a rematch.

Maybe he's spraying now? I haven't talked with Ben in a while, so I'm not sure if he's done something more significant - like adding juice - in the interim. However, from what others who know Ben better than I were saying, it's still seemingly just a bolt-one LS1.

I know I had my ass handed to me a few times in my 03 Cobra by 600's - and, at that time, my Cobra was putting down in the area of 430-440rwhp - and I've seen a stock R6 walk the fastest bolt-on LS1 I've ever known. So, I guess I'm just as perplexed as you.

Ben usually hangs out at QS&L on Wednesdays. I'll make a post or two on some other boards where I know he frequents to see if I can't link you two up for a rematch. Good luck, and get vid of the action. :cool:

I don't know what the 600 has done but if you are geard you probably ran out of gear. I think ben was as suprised as everyone else. I think ben said it was from 70-160. Maybe you had a strong head wind? lol. Post the results of a rematch.

Eric

How the hell do you know what i have done OBGYN not that i care but i dont even know you. And to Dr zo6 i dont know how he got me from the get go eathier. thats why i want a rematch.

:wtf: Dude, wtf are you tripping out about? I merely agreed with Dr. Z06. I found it strange he would beat you.

And Hwilli, why do you ask? Cuz I'm posting during the day? Or cuz I post in the middle of the night? lol I just don't sleep, man. I wish it were because of crack, cuz then I'd know what the problem was and fix it. ;) Strangely enough, my insomnia started shortly after I married. (No longer married, but the no-sleep shit's still there.)

Guest testmyr6
OBGYN im not not trippin. in fact i apologize if i came across wrong i was just wondering if you new me or not. And if you did how you new what i had done, my fault man.

Guest Chrome
I don't really think it matters anymore. the rematch is done and the r6 and two gsxr-600's beat him. he also told me that he mis-shifted and missed 3rd. i am gonna have to call a bullshit on that one. i think that he knew that he was beat when the race started so he gave up. i think that the facts are facts and he got BEAT!!!

I think the R6 was not prepared the first time. After lastnight, I don't see Ben's car beating him. The 600 pack was out in full force lastnight. Hey Tilley, your "rent a cops" bout got their heads beat in yesterday. They swarmed us on in golf carts cause we were at the gate in your place.

I think the R6 was not prepared the first time. After lastnight, I don't see Ben's car beating him. The 600 pack was out in full force lastnight. Hey Tilley, your "rent a cops" bout got their heads beat in yesterday. They swarmed us on in golf carts cause we were at the gate in your place.

Agreed - I'm thinking the R6 wasn't prepared on the last race and, additionally, as Neonkiller has said, the higher speeds/drag started to weigh heavily in favor of the SS. Doesn't really matter, I suppose - it's just a race, and we all know that, regardless of how two vehicles compare on paper, anything can happen in a race.

LOL @ the rent-a-cops. I saw them out patrolling in the golf carts. Did you see how wide they extended that gate? They are all about keeping out the bikers.

Agreed - I'm thinking the R6 wasn't prepared on the last race and, additionally, as Neonkiller has said, the higher speeds/drag started to weigh heavily in favor of the SS. Doesn't really matter, I suppose - it's just a race, and we all know that, regardless of how two vehicles compare on paper, anything can happen in a race.

LOL @ the rent-a-cops. I saw them out patrolling in the golf carts. Did you see how wide they extended that gate? They are all about keeping out the bikers.

Man, it was some funny shit...About 10 of us went through there to get to Quaker...We all got over the speed bump, at the gate. I was like fuck, they extended it. So I was like what the hell....I lifted it and the others went under. They came from nowhere and were PISSED!! All the residents came out watching..LOL!! We went back and fourth...then left.

And Hwilli, why do you ask? Cuz I'm posting during the day? Or cuz I post in the middle of the night? lol I just don't sleep, man. I wish it were because of crack, cuz then I'd know what the problem was and fix it. ;) Strangely enough, my insomnia started shortly after I married. (No longer married, but the no-sleep shit's still there.)

You post at all hours of the day. I was just messing with you anyway :).

What day(s) are you doing Dayton? Are you Caravaning out with Hua and I on Saturday morning?

would this r6 be lowerd and have a guy with BIG ears riding it???

that was just one of the "stock" 600 that beat me. most 600s with exhaust power commander and minor other things were a very close race. the faster we went the more of an advantage i would have.

i raced a stock 600 from a 100 roll NA with sam to about 180, sam and i both put a hurt on this guy. it was the only 600 i bet NA.

edit: rent a cops, why do they all act so aggresivly and think they are so hard, fuck they can do shit to you other than call the real police.

Guest 1sloTA
When the 600 raced ben last night he missed 3rd and didnt get back into.....i was there when all this was happening...and he was more then willing to run again but a buddy of ours tire started to shread...