White ss redemption

Guest testmyr6

OBGYN im not not trippin. in fact i apologize if i came across wrong i was just wondering if you new me or not. And if you did how you new what i had done, my fault man.

No sweat, man. The interntet is for misunderstanding people. ;)

You post at all hours of the day. I was just messing with you anyway .

What day(s) are you doing Dayton? Are you Caravaning out with Hua and I on Saturday morning?

What are you freakin keeping tabs on my posting, ya freak?! lol, jk I'm gonna head out Friday bout the middle of the day. I'd like to caravan, but I don't think anyone else is leaving bout that time. Uh, I don't even know where Im going yet when I leave, lol. I like to procrastinate. And my job will be done this week. So I'll really have plenty of time on my hands. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben - the guy with the white SS in question - posted the following on another site:

To Clear all things up from lastnight 6-14...I lined up one time from a 40 roll with anthony and dave to warm up, i did not motion any bikes and i also said i want and 70,75 roll not a 40 and there was way to much traffic in front of us to even do a full run with a bike, so we took off and i missed 3rd, no ther runs where made with me and the bikes, so i did not race any bikes.......! Daves tire started to shred and we pulled off and i went home and got him another tire, me and anthony cruised down to taco bell, there was a few bikes but most of them left and then the both of us went home....so i say again there were no runs made with the bikes. I know you all prolly saw all this one CR so you can post this if you want to clear things up!

Just thought I post this up here to do my part to act like a squirrel, considering that I have to live vicariously through the people that actually have an operational car.

thanxsomuchbye!

Ben - the guy with the white SS in question - posted the following on another site:

Just thought I post this up here to do my part to act like a squirrel, considering that I have to live vicariously through the people that actually have an operational car.

thanxsomuchbye!

LMAO!! Hey, I got a Jeep Liberty i'll race your Montero in....If you feel left out.

Your Chevette should be back by November.

I don't really think it matters anymore. the rematch is done and the r6 and two gsxr-600's beat him. he also told me that he mis-shifted and missed 3rd. i am gonna have to call a bullshit on that one. i think that he knew that he was beat when the race started so he gave up. i think that the facts are facts and he got BEAT!!!

He did mis shift I just watched a video of it,

Replying to Ben's post....

After we left Taco Bell we headed up 11th and stopped at a light behind a red R6 which is one of the ones that left taco bell. We got onto 71N and I signaled a 60 roll. So we line up at a 60 roll, I'm in 3rd gear about 3000rpm, perfect for spool, and we take off and I get the bike by about a car in 3rd, a car in 4th, and another car all the way up to 140-145mph. I think SVTkid (George) has a few videos that i will post when he uploads them in a few hours. All in all, it was a fun night, I have never raced a bike before :D

Guest Meatwad

thanxsomuchbye!

What's wrong with your vette Doc?

What's wrong with your vette Doc?

Last time I saw pics of it, He hit these two hairdryers that fell off a Avon ladys car now there stuck inside the front fenders........

So he took it to IPS

Disclaimer- Fictional thought.

Ya I was there. The first run Ben did miss a shift but me and Anthoney were still able to run the bikes and both of us pulled them top end. It can be seen on the vid. The second run I started to go and the two bikes racing there were liter bikes. I started to shred a tire at like 130. Scared the shit out of me and that is why I stoped racing bikes for the rest of the night. :D

Guest Meatwad
Ya I was there. The first run Ben did miss a shift but me and Anthoney were still able to run the bikes and both of us pulled them top end. It can be seen on the vid. The second run I started to go and the two bikes racing there were liter bikes. I started to shred a tire at like 130. Scared the shit out of me and that is why I stoped racing bikes for the rest of the night. :D

I think those were 600s. '06 Gixer and '04? R6. And a fat guy on a '00 750 right behind them.

I could be mistaken though.

I just watched that and none of those were good races...I was on the far right for the 1st one, watching. The last race, just before the tire blew, you could see me and the R6 pull a nice gap on the bunch. Also, they were all 600s...The 1000s went home.

Guest testmyr6
Hey where did the r6 go in the 40 roll on it seems as if he just disapeard. oh i was way the fuck iin front thats what happend. And the second race after the camra shows chrome for a second you see me and putty way out front again of the srt. ON 600s no 1000s. for the millionth time.

Guest testmyr6
If any 1000s where out there they wouldnt have been on the vid cause who ever was filming seems to not show who is really out front of the group. None of those cars could have stood a chance against a 1000 at a roll on.

If any 1000s where out there they wouldnt have been on the vid cause who ever was filming seems to not show who is really out front of the group. None of those cars could have stood a chance against a 1000 at a roll on.

when my trans is fixed ill race you, hows that sound.

Dear Biker Boyz,

Beat as many cars as possible while you still can. In a few weeks, I'll be dragging all of you around 270.

Love me do,

Johnny Blaze

I need to be made a believer. For some reason I beg to differ.

As you were, Pizzle