White ss redemption

Guest testmyr6

Guest testmyr6
To any who are up to it. I know i will be beat after 160. but i bet i get there faster. so like i said to any who are up to it .TEST MY R6!!! I will be waiting.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To any who are up to it. I know i will be beat after 160. but i bet i get there faster. so like i said to any who are up to it .TEST MY R6!!! I will be waiting.

u mite want to reword that there are some big bikes on here too ur r6 mite not stand a chance with

Guest testmyr6
blkssguy that was directed to all these car guys who claimed they beat me and some "1000s" the other night. I know I dont hold a candle to 1000s or 750s.(in a straight line) But I will race anybody or anything for the pure fun of it, even if i know im going to lose. I live to go fast its the best rush i can get my hands on.

blkssguy that was directed to all these car guys who claimed they beat me and some "1000s" the other night. I know I dont hold a candle to 1000s or 750s.(in a straight line) But I will race anybody or anything for the pure fun of it, even if i know im going to lose. I live to go fast its the best rush i can get my hands on.

Damn!!! Clutch (R6) that was all most heart warming to read that, you should write a book on that...LOL :D

When it your next day off..

I don't really think it matters anymore. the rematch is done and the r6 and two gsxr-600's beat him. he also told me that he mis-shifted and missed 3rd. i am gonna have to call a bullshit on that one. i think that he knew that he was beat when the race started so he gave up. i think that the facts are facts and he got BEAT!!!

i was riding with ben and have the tape if you don't believe he missed 3rd.

we are all out to have fun...we race each other on bikes..we race cars. We ALL love speed if not we wouldn't be on this forum...so on that note....when are we going to get some more good videos....try to keep the bikes in the video. I KNOW THAT IS HARD BECAUSE SOME VIDEO CAMERAS CAN ZOOM OUT THAT FAR...LOL

If you guys are looking to get some good film footage. I am game to give it a try to 160 for fun. My car was running like shit last time and I had a tire issues. We need to get people together again with the roads with less traffic. I will 50 or 60 roll you to 160. I want the go though.

If you guys are looking to get some good film footage. I am game to give it a try to 160 for fun. My car was running like shit last time and I had a tire issues. We need to get people together again with the roads with less traffic. I will 50 or 60 roll you to 160. I want the go though.

i might be in aswell

I'm game.

Guest testmyr6
Dude I am down 100% sound like fun. Just let me know when and where. I alwayse work till 8 pm and 10 on Fri so any time after that count me in. I can pretty much speek for chrome on this he will be game as well. :D

I'm in

Good to see that people are game to do this. If the weather doesn't work out for us tomorrow night then we will do it this weekend. How many people are free tomorrow night that want in? I can already count up about 5 to 10 cars that I know will come out. :D

Good to see that people are game to do this. If the weather doesn't work out for us tomorrow night then we will do it this weekend. How many people are free tomorrow night that want in? I can already count up about 5 to 10 cars that I know will come out. :D

I'll be out tomorrow nite.

I'm out too, although they may be calling for rain. At least right now. It also might be 150 and sunny or snow.

Post up some descriptions so I know who to look for.

I just looked at the radar and it is clearing and looks like it will stay clear. But it is Ohio. I will be there if it is nice enough to walk around and race after. I drive a red WS6. We usually park our cars in the Bob Evens parking lot so everyone knows. I am about 6'3 and I weigh approxmently 180 lbs. I have blond hair that is buzzed and I will be wearing camo cargo shorts and a brown hollister shirt. I am hopeing you can pick me out of the crowd now ha ha ha.

dave nicce sig thats hilarious /hijack

Ha ha ha thanks man.