Put him in his place (6 times)

Guest Chrome

Guest Chrome
I still don't understand why people that drive "Souped Up" honda civics think that they can outrun a bike. I was riding down 70 west with a group of about 12-15 other riders when a blue honda civic si decided to pull up and think that he could take on a few of us. He grabbed my attention first, so I jumped at the oppertunity to put him in his place. downshifting a few gears I was gone. Looking in my mirrors i see that about 5 other bikes are doing the same thing. So, not only did he get beat by 1 bike, he was put in his place 6 times. If anyone can tell me why these guys, or girls, think that they can beat a bike i would love to hear it.

To me it doesn't matter why....as long as they keep trying we'll have fun running them... (6 times) He was going 130 when I got up to he left...shook me head at him... and left him....that little 4 banger sounded like it was about to jump out of that hood.....that woke me up....

1. 05 zx10r

2. 05 GSXR1000

3. 03 GSXR600

4. 01 GSXR750(with someone on the back)

5. 05 R6

6. 03 TL1000R

OWNED!!!!!

Good kill, Chrome....Hey Sina...That Srt-4 Neon with the big block was out lastnight. Testmy and I lined up beside him once and started to get a roll, but his boys car had a problem and they pulled over.

What happened, was it the famous " I missed a gear".....or was it something else like "I counldn't see the moon was in my eyes".....

Thats is cool....another bites the dust.....

When my ride heals and I get the band-aids off, I might take a weds night off and go "hunting"...

Hey guys! This is Honda Bobby as they call me.

We had some pretty nice runs the other day huh? I was pretty surprised when that GSX1000 only had me by a couple cars. Maybe from a dig I would walk you.

SEE YA LAT3RZZ!

Hey guys! This is Honda Bobby as they call me.

We had some pretty nice runs the other day huh? I was pretty surprised when that GSX1000 only had me by a couple cars. Maybe from a dig I would walk you.

SEE YA LAT3RZZ!

Damn thats funny i was in that pack of people. And watched every bike that went after you blow by you. So im not sure where you think they only got you by a couple :confused: A couple football feilds maybe.

Guest Chrome
I would have to agree with you Elite. Also, we continue to do this to show you that just because your car is loud and you can rev the engine, it is still slow.