Oakland seems like a nice place to go

Chad is Dead

Its a mob mentallity they all feed on each other, however I would have just run them over or shot four or five of them, see if they want to attack me then. It would be self defense thats for sure. Besides you would be doing society a favor....

Better to be tried by twelve then carried by six..........

my god does that piss me off to watch.. I would murder everyone one of those fuckers if they even put a hand on my car.

yeah right, they would have loved for you to get out of your car, i take it you have never had your ass beat by a group of people before

yeah right, they would have loved for you to get out of your car, i take it you have never had your ass beat by a group of people before

You're right, I've never had my ass beaten by a group of people. Last time I got in a fight with a group of people they ran like little bitches. I had to fight a group of 8 people because they wanted to steal my skateboard and I knocked out 3 of them. I used to work at the IGA on Oakland Park Ave. and Cook Rd.(not exactly the best neighborhood) and I would occasionally skate on my lunch break. A group of kids, 5-6 being 16 and older and the rest a little younger, ran into me and started shit. One of the older kids I knocked out and then I beat the shit out of one that was holding my skateboard, and the other I beat in the face with my skateboard after I got the skateboard back from the other one. Once they figured out I wasn't going to give them shit they decided to run because I suppose they didn't figure I would fight for my skateboard. Mind you all of this happened when I was maybe 15 years old.

I would've definitely run over anyone stupid enough to get infront of or behind my car. But with that many people I'm just not dumb enough to get out of the car.

Concealed carry FTW.