Mid Ohio AMA Day 1 Pics

Pedro

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was one hell of a weekend for sure! i drank myself stupid all weekend. my buddy Jeff got a ton of awesome pix, but it's what he does. friday's shenanigans on the golf carts was pretty damn wild.

Haha! Id say friday was a pretty damn good time! Big Cheif, next time youre drinking in the back of a golf cart and Im driving... I will duck tape your ass in!

Didn't anyone get the Jack Daniels girls?! Damn, all 4 of them were just as nice as the Duc girls if not better! My phone died so I couldn't call to meet up with any of you guys.. Campgrounds were crazy ass fun as usual!

Big thanks to those of you that us TSBR people came to chill with in the campground this weekend. Was great seeing friendly faces. Will definitely get together and meet up sometime. Satan and CBR Girl thanks again for the hospitality and the fire-side chatting if you know what I am saying. JROC was awesome meeting you as well as Born Sinner, you guys were great. Our crew that hung out with you guys all had a blast. See you soon just keep us informed.

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

i wasnt planning on going and at the last minute the wife bought tix. we only went on sunday. i saw a few people up there. (jmac, brad, few other people). was just kinda doing my own thing up there for the day.

i wasnt planning on going and at the last minute the wife bought tix. we only went on sunday. i saw a few people up there. (jmac, brad, few other people). was just kinda doing my own thing up there for the day.

Sounds good, I wish I would have made it back up there on Sunday. We ran into Mackelfresh and Brad up there on Saturday.

The both of you seem to do a lot of your own thing. What now you are married to good to show your face anymore around old friends. I see!;)

that would have been nicky bobby while i was in back....... Safe to say next year this guy wont be going anywhere near a golf cart

And your ass is one to talk....do we remember what you did when you were in possession of it...that is what I thought. Also destruction is half the fun, ask whitey

And your ass is one to talk....do we remember what you did when you were in possession of it...that is what I thought. Also destruction is half the fun, ask whitey

I'm not disagreeing that is why I said this guy wont be going near a golf cart next year.... Although I think (too drunk to remember) I had a blast on it.