Mid Ohio AMA Day 1 Pics

Pedro

Here are a few pics I take up at Mid-Ohio on Saturday, 08/02.

Start of the day at the meet up point at BK.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Few KTM Pics

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Red Bull Rookies Tent

Picture015.jpg

Various Garage Pics

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture021.jpg

This bike has the fastest lap on the track Saturday

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Jordan himself was on grill duty... Shocked the shit outta me to see him on the grill.:)

Picture030.jpg

Various Track Pics

Picture042.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Training Wheels?

Picture062.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture103.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one more pic of the Duc girls. They got ran off. :) A few people almost wrecked looking at these two girls...

Picture059.jpg

I think i might have a few pics of the various other sponsor girls... I'll check. All in all I had a good time. I was going to go back up today but I was dead tired. I'm sure I missed a good time last night down at the campground but I had a prior commitment.

Now....remember the trouble I said Flounder went looking for...check it!! HA HA!!!

LMAO, I didn't know you get them two on video.

I don't know who was worse between Officer Tackleberry or the bitch that called for him. Anybody take a pic of her? She looked like the chick on Old School that held the blowjob workshop.

Those two employees made a big deal out of nothing.

Fill us in.

this is what ive gathered

1. He called an Andy Dick lok-a-like a MANLADY or something.

2. where does HIPAA come into play.

3. Blue shirt is just pissed cause he has to go back to work on Monday as a stunt double for Josh Brolin in gay movies.

sound about right?

Lady told him/us we were breaking the law for watching them take care of injured racers....Violating HIPA (Health Information Privacy Act)....Which has nothing to do with stander-bys, but health employees not revealing info on patients and shit...too funny!! She pulled that from her ass!

Fill us in.

this is what ive gathered

1. He called an Andy Dick lok-a-like a MANLADY or something.

2. where does HIPAA come into play.

3. Blue shirt is just pissed cause he has to go back to work on Monday as a stunt double for Josh Brolin in gay movies.

sound about right?

LOL. A few of the riders that crashed on Saturday were in the medical building getting ready to get loaded onto the ambulances. There was another spectator (not Flounder) there that had his camera out and was taking pictures. The bitch from old school and another security guard got made and told him to put his camera away or they would take it. The spectator started taunting them. We all were standing around getting ready to walk up the hill when they decided to take out their frustrations on us. The lady tried to say that we were preventing them from loading the riders into the ambulance because HIPAA prevents them from loading people into an ambulance if people are around, which is bullshit. Flounder told her this and the other guard that was with her called for backup as we were talking up the hill. Office Tackleberry was waiting for us on the other side of the hill and that is where Putty's video picks up.

WOW. People are F'ing stupid. i would not want that old bitch passing out tylenol. Good for Flounder for standing up for himself. i liked when Officer T-berry tried to snatch his tik.

i wish someone would try to confiscate a camera. its not like you were at the olympics in a communist country.

i mean come on i guess you cant film athletes being carried off the field/court/track anymore?

i apologize on behalf of the species for you having to try to reason with Nurse Ratchet and Officer T-berry. they have been put to sleep.