can we get a new section

88lx5oh

baoting/watersports are along the same lines as motorcycles/dirtbikes/atvs.

we have a section for that, why not expand Cr a little more. we all come to this board to share a common interest, and some of us on this board share the interest of boating/watersports as well as cars. just like some with motorcyles.

i fee, it would be a great addition.

t

There's some video floating around that shows some foot races that popped off before our Breakfast Run last year. My man, Jimmy Notchback, got robbed - I lost some $$$ on that race. Anyway, we haven't talked about organizing another Breakfast Run lately since so many cars are down/hurt/etc., but I'd imagine, should the stars align, we'll pull one off before the end of the season. And, should that happen, then we'll organize some pre-Run footraces. Of course, my money will again be on Jimmy Notchback - you fuckers better run a sub-4.4 to catch him.

Bring it on. I am sub 4.4 speed. At least I used to be about two years ago and I don't think I have lost that much. I will own in foot races. I defeated last years Breakfast Run champ by at least 2 or 3 strides.

When and where?

Oh snap. Alum Creek? Two weekends from now?

For some reason when I read that I visualized Linn's camaro ramping of a boat dock to get into the race.

And, in the process, running over a troop of girl scouts and a gaggle of old ladies. :)

Bring it on. I am sub 4.4 speed. At least I used to be about two years ago and I don't think I have lost that much. I will own in foot races. I defeated last years Breakfast Run champ by at least 2 or 3 strides.

Oh snap times two. But, hold up, you beat Comet in a footrace, or Ben?

Hate to pull the 2 weeks bull shit, plans are to have the red boat together for Cumberland, should be all dialed in mid-august. Up for it then in that boat, or can always find another to run sooner? What are you going to bring?

No problem - late-August works. Whenever, actually. :)

As for the watercraft, well, there is Sam's boat and Andrew's jet-ski. One is a little faster than the other. :) Of course, they'll ultimately have to agree to race - I'm just doing my best to play the part of squirrel and bench race the fuck out of their vehicles and into as many races as possible. :)

As for the watercraft, well, there is Sam's boat and Andrew's jet-ski. One is a little faster than the other. :) Of course, they'll ultimately have to agree to race - I'm just doing my best to play the part of squirrel and bench race the fuck out of their vehicles and into as many races as possible. :)

you must be seriously missing the Vette. SO how is that coming along and do you have any ideas when it will see the road if you don't mind me asking?

/hijack

you must be seriously missing the Vette. SO how is that coming along and do you have any ideas when it will see the road if you don't mind me asking?

/hijack

Yeah, I am in withdrawal at this point - it's driving me insane that all this racing is going on and I can't participate.

No, I don't mind you asking at all. The car is coming along nicely, and should be wrapped up soon. It should be on the road in July. I'm just wanting things to be done correctly, so I don't mind it taking a little longer, even if I want to shoot myself in the face everytime I read a kill story or hear about a cruise. :)

Yeah, I am in withdrawal at this point - it's driving me insane that all this racing is going on and I can't participate.

No, I don't mind you asking at all. The car is coming along nicely, and should be wrapped up soon. It should be on the road in July. I'm just wanting things to be done correctly, so I don't mind it taking a little longer, even if I want to shoot myself in the face everytime I read a kill story or hear about a cruise. :)

+

any updated pics????

wait, you meant "middle of june", right?

Cool, would be happy to make a quick g.