17" rims and tires.For Sale CHEAP!

Guest dsm8u

Guest dsm8u

They are used.But in good condition.The tires.3 of them are in good condition and one in starting to cup on the inside.They are finished silver.They are a five star rim.The make is sportmax.I paid 900.00 for them a year ago.I will sell for 250.00 O.B.O. 5 LUG Universal.Complete with lugnuts and tool.

if you are interrested please call me at 740-225-9100 thanks.

It should say on the back of one of the spokes, what car were they on so I could search online? Also, what is the tire size? I could meet you later today or tomorrow...

Guest dsm8u
They were on my wifes 2000 Cavalier.And i tryed one on my Srt-4 and they fit.And I know that they will fit on a Eclipse.Tires are 215/40/17 and i have 1 Brand new which is a 215/45/17.I could meet you when ever is good for you.I work tommarow 1St Shift.let me know.Thanks

Guest dsm8u
There worth it.The only reason im not keeping them around is,I have one stall Garage.And in that i Have my Srt-4,Them Wheels,Big john deere mower,A 660 raptor and my daughters 50cc 4 wheeler.I just dont have room.And my wife would kick me out if i brought them inside the house.lol