I was at Pizza Hut on 161 today...

Rally Pat

...and parked next to my van was the cleanest Eight Six I had ever seen. It was blue and had tinted windows. Does it belong to anyone on here??

nothing like trying to make fun of a spotted xxxxx car thread and them starting your own

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26608

I was making fun of people who see super cars. If I want to see a super car, Ill go watch Top Gear.

And I didnt call it a Hachi-roku, I called it an eight six, because thats what it is. We have more than just Corolla's in the US. If you disagree, youre a fucking idiot. Good day.

No man! Its a Corolla! A fucking Corolla WTF, dont you know that? We are in fucking america, its a fucking corolla! Fuck me!

Its people like verse who give Corolla owners a bad name. He has even gone as far as to edit my posts on Ohio Drifiting where I say "Hachi Roku" or "Eight Six" to say Corolla. One reason why I really dont visit there any more.

it would be under corolla, but thats like saying the 88 Nova and 78 Nova are both the same car. Structurally, they are as different as night and day.

well doing a search in auto trader I found several listings for a gt-s under corolla but no AE86.

listen, this is pointless. we could try to have an e-penis fight all day, but it would get no one no where.

Ill leave it at this, I will call the car what I want to call it. It doesnt matter what you call it, we all know we are talking about the same car. I am sick of these retarted little "NO MAN, ITS A COROLLA!" fights breaking out. They dont accomplish anything.

Back to the original topic, does anyone know who this guy is, or how to contact him?

You make fun of me for posting about a relatively rare car like a Noble, and to the fact it was participating in the Cannonball. I was simply asking if the cannonball was in town because I saw the graphics on the car. Then you come on here posting about a Corolla?? Give me a break kid.

The term "86" I think is appropriate because that car was know under several names, like "Trueno" and "Levin", so when someone says "86" we know they're referring to the older rwd AE86 car, or Corolla, or Levin, or Hachi-Roku. Isn't just easier to call it an "86"?? I don't remember their being a rule that you have to call it a Corolla and honestly why would it matter? Most people know what your talking about wether you say Corolla, 86, or Trueno.

You make fun of me for posting about a relatively rare car like a Noble, and to the fact it was participating in the Cannonball. I was simply asking if the cannonball was in town because I saw the graphics on the car. Then you come on here posting about a Corolla?? Give me a break kid.

I hope you arent talking about me, because I dont even know what thread you are talking about. The one I made was to poke fun at this one.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25814&page=1

Really calling it an 86 or corolla, is fine why do you care anyway? Not really tying to be a dick or anything but you seem to be making fun of it saying "it's a corolla" You drive a mazda 3 doesn't a 86 or corolla beat your car in the quarter and auto X? Seriously I don't know.

Really calling it an 86 or corolla, is fine why do you care anyway? Not really tying to be a dick or anything but you seem to be making fun of it saying "it's a corolla" You drive a mazda 3 doesn't a 86 or corolla beat your car in the quarter and auto X? Seriously I don't know.

Just think its silly, I don't call my 3 a alexa (jap verision). As for 1/4 times its a mid 15 sec car for hte auot IIRC and I have know idea how it stacks up in auto-x. The car wasn't my choose it was my wifes car but since she needed a van for my boys I got rid of my truck and took her car. Its a great daily but beyond that I dont care just as long as its clean and looks good I'm happy.I only plan on lowering th car a bit. My goal is to still pick up a subie just have to wait a bit (I have other priorities right now).