OEM Honda Parts

Hoblick

if you need something let me know i can get it cheaper than anyone around.

oils, filters, hondabrite, any hondaline product, any oem part on your bike, any cleaner, whatever. and honda line is factory honda accesories.

if you go on servicehonda.com and find what you need and check the price form them (which is the lowest youll find around) i can usually get it a few dollars or more cheaper.

for instance.. oil the HP4 full synthetic oil is about $9 a quart. i pay about $6

also for you r car.. i can get honda motor oil (which is mobile1 semi synthetic) for $25 a case.

just trying to help you guys out.

i usually buy 2 or so cases of 5w -20 for my civic SI and 2 or so filters every 2 months or so.

can also get honda brand... carb cleaner, engine degreaser, chain lube, car wax, car wash soap, thread lock, contact cleaner, vinyl and leather cleaner polish, spray polish, etc.

so if you need anythign, let me know and ill get a price and you can just pick it up from my house. large stuff payment would be needed up front.

this is not a sales pitch, just trying to share the deals.