Youngstown to Columbus, Via Coshocton.

Dweezel

Dweezel; I'm home you are not! Even Magley is still commuting. Ha!

Nice to meet all you folks. A great turn out @ Roscoe Village and I'm sure I'll not remember all your names. Nice just the same.

Wife is mad at yu....I just blamed you for my not doing the honey-do list items. Sorry dear, I have to meet the grand imperail poo-bah of the ohio touring group. Thanks for the excuse.

Mowing, counter top, drywall, dryer vent, etc ad nausem, all can be done another time. Winter is coming, right?

Next time down, Coblentz chocolates on SR515, in Walnut Creek, just off of SR39.

The camera is still in the bag on the bike :lol: we didn't get home till midnight, well 11:52 to be exact, and the last hour and a half of that was in the pouring rain! I lost one of the rain covers for my bags, and Tonya was wearing the waterproof liner to my pants over hers, and tucking up tight behind me to try to stay dry and a little warm.

Over all I put 398.2 miles on the bike yesterday, driveway to driveway :D was halfway tempted to go around the block just so it'd be 400... But I was so damn cold and wet I couldn't pull the brake lever anymore, well I could but it took allot of conscious effort, so I just pulled it in the garage and called it a night.

LittleCarbs, It was really good to meet you! Very interested in some of those roads you were mentioning! Unfortunately we were strapped for time hopefully we'll get to make it down for the Aug 30th ride but with school starting about then I'm not making any promises :D

The Coshocton crew! Sorry we bolted so quick after you all got there hopefully we'll be down again this year and then we can actually ride! Oh, and if I ever need a tree cleared I'll be sure to call you guys! :lol: