The girls in the blue Suby

Mojoe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he be sayin it be do it that be who know she do!!!

LOL! What part of Cleveland are you from? sorry, had to.

In the garble; I think someone is saying, why not just tell the driver? If that is the question; my answer is this, I was leaving when I last saw her almost hit the RX 7 head on. I went back the fallowing night, after posting this, with intent on talking to her. After no reply from her on here, I could only assume she is not on this board. I asked around on Saturday night to see if anyone knew the driver. No one I talked to knew her, but everyone said she flys around the lot ALL the time, and that they hate it. I would/will metion this to her if I see her there, but I was really just looking for a " my bad, I didn't know people were mad about this". I can't figure anyone would continue driving like this if they know that people are getting pissed.

I'll try to say this nicely. You are driving like an ass in the lot at the thrift store. I've seen in at least two weeks in a row. Tonight you almost hit a red car head on as he was pulling out. You zoom around the lot like no one is walking around and pull up to parking spaces, between cars, doing 40. I saw a guy move his $40,000 car because you came with in inches of it while cutting through parking spaces. It was nice that you turned it off your music after 15 or 20 minutes, not everyone likes the same music.

I'm sure we are all glad you share an interest in cars, but in a crowded area like that, the slow roll is the best way not to get hit. No one is impressed by people driving like this. Please help us avoid a incedent.

Same crap on the 23rd, absolutely stoopid driving... I still think they should have a little accident with a shopping cart next time they pull that crap.

Guest SeXXy94Z
I'll tell her her car is leaking oil really bad then watch her look under her car and laugh.

Some one should get there phone numbers, post em up and make there lifes horrible.

Well i gues there life is already horrible with those graphics on the car.......

I'm a bad person.

I have the bitches cell number... i fucking hate that slut!

Guest SeXXy94Z
i see that car at skyline chili on broad street....either shes really hungry or works there....probably the first one

And it's both. she works there and EATS tons since it's all free to her. Im the one dating 12sec94z... and if you call her, mention that night and give her shit. she'll remember it very clearly since she was very easy that night towards him. 614-565-4594 thats her cell... name is April-Mae Mcfarland. She's nothing but a fat slut... so if any of you want some easy ass. give her a ring.

And it's both. she works there and EATS tons since it's all free to her. Im the one dating 12sec94z... and if you call her, mention that night and give her shit. she'll remember it very clearly since she was very easy that night towards him. 614-565-4594 thats her cell... name is April-Mae Mcfarland. She's nothing but a fat slut... so if any of you want some easy ass. give her a ring.

Who is him?

And I wonder who called that number? Turbo Slut 2.0......