FNG...Saw a group of you guys out...FNG

Jack Mehoff

I saw that gansta rollin on 270 today...he must've thought that was the speed limit because all I saw was a blue blur! :bow:

When we aere out on Mon rolling back from 714....I saw him zip through the group....I think thats how you got a flat tire WhoDey :lol:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy flew past me the other night. it was all i could do to try to catch up. got to 150mph and he was still pullin on me. i wish i could have cought up to him. he is one fast som bitch :banana:

you SOB! looked at my tire and it definitely has a "250" slashed into it..

Yep, it was him. That's his calling card, a 250 slashed into your tire as he drags a knee around you and gives you the westside hand sign. :bow:

part of me really wants to jump in on the flaming here lol. but..i want a 250 so i guess i cant too much. except mine's going to be sexy kawasaki green if i have any choice. but seriously..maybe you should take one of your female friends shopping and learn how to dress yourself? lol. shit, my boyfriend is a nerdy engineer and he dresses cooler than you. oh..maybe it's cause i dress him now.. :tongue:

hey, dont feel too bad. my boyfriend had a 250 and i still rode on the back with him. my ass hurt pretty bad after like ten minutes, but i guess it's not much improvement from the ass hurting after 20 on his 600 lol.

part of me really wants to jump in on the flaming here lol. but..i want a 250 so i guess i cant too much. except mine's going to be sexy kawasaki green if i have any choice. but seriously..maybe you should take one of your female friends shopping and learn how to dress yourself? lol. shit, my boyfriend is a nerdy engineer and he dresses cooler than you. oh..maybe it's cause i dress him now.. :tongue:

hey, dont feel too bad. my boyfriend had a 250 and i still rode on the back with him. my ass hurt pretty bad after like ten minutes, but i guess it's not much improvement from the ass hurting after 20 on his 600 lol.

:nono:

WOW Martha focker. That dude just looks fast. Clutch bet he beats your ass like you beat your dick.

LIKE IT OWES YOU MONEY :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have no room to talk after 2 weeks of Clutch teachin me stand ups I thought I was cool and looped one so I am going to be quiet now.

NOT

you gotta go back a few years for the 250 in green. and even then its got purple wheels and a purple stripe decal. well i guess you probably wont mind the purple as much as i do. theres a green one or two on craigslist last time i checked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...