Tell me about drag shocks.

MrMeanGreen

First off, I DO NOT run a "drag suspension" because I enjoy street driving the car and taking turns as well as straights. Major point.

Now, I have a chance to pick these up for a very good price:

http://www.competitionengineering.com/catalog/CategoryDisplay.asp?CatCode=10032

PN# C2700, rear 3-way adjustable shocks. Taking my comment above, tell me about them and if they'll accomplish the above while helping me with extra traction. No, I will not be complementing these with front shocks or springs. The rear springs will eventually be swapped with V6 springs due to their reduced energy transfer but same daily drivability.

there is no avantage to having the front end go a mile up in the air. those shocks are week at best if you want a 90 10 shock you should buy one valved just for 90 10. like a lakewood. and lakewood shocks suck too. the best deal arround right now is the qa1 coil over adj shocks which i believe they offer some for your model. they are like my koni doulbe adj shocks. which have 12 comp and 12 reb settings. thats the way to go. my s10 not that it helps lost .09 in the 60 ft compared to a gas charged bell tech nitro drop shock.