Some dude in a white Camero

Rally Pat

We were travelling down Morse headed toward 77nova's house in his new 1988 Toyota Supra turbo, when this guy rolls up next to us at a light. We are busy talking and dont really notice he is there, but I sort of saw him out of the corner of my eye. His liscence plate was like "CROSSUSJ" or something like that... Anyway, as soon as the light changes, he takes off real fast. We continue to talk and he sort of slows to let us catch up to him. This time we take notice, because it is blatently intentional. He gets next to us and just guns it.

Listen dude, there was no way in hell Brenden was going to run you. A) Hes having some boost and electrical problems we were trying to solve and B) you did what you did right in front of the police station at the corner of Karl and Morse.

So congrats, you are an idiot. Good day. I hope stepping on the throttle made you feel special.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) A 1988 Supra is not "new".

2) How in the world does this guy know your friend is having boost and electrical problems? Did you yell this out of the window at him?

1) New to him, hes had it 2 days.

2)Why should we bother? He wasnt going to run him anyway. I also think you missed the little "POLICE STATION" thing.

3) OH NOES! ONE LETTER OFF! OH NOES!

1) New to him, hes had it 2 days.

2)Why should we bother? He wasnt going to run him anyway. I also think you missed the little "POLICE STATION" thing.

3) OH NOES! ONE LETTER OFF! OH NOES!

1) omg

2)ive heard about racing infront of police stations, somethign bout wrecked hatchbacks

3) its been spelled Camaro for over 30 years, you would think people might catch on somewhere .

but yea who gives a fuck, you prolly woulda got smoked anyway

morse road is possibly the worst place to race....ever. you might as well line up with a cop cause they are all over that road

Yes! I guess he stupid to realize that...

1) A 1988 Supra is not "new".

2) How in the world does this guy know your friend is having boost and electrical problems? Did you yell this out of the window at him?

3) It's "Camaro. You spelled it like a 'tard.

1) new to me

2) He is stating this if the guy posts here...

3) who the fuck cares, camaro are cars for slap dicks... 99.9% are stock autos and generaly a v6

but yea who gives a fuck, you prolly woulda got smoked anyway

Um.... I think not, im fairly sure I would have won. Im running 15lbs of boost, and he was running 5000lbs of POS.

Um.... I think not, im fairly sure I would have won. Im running 15lbs of boost, and he was running 5000lbs of POS.

Uh oh....he is running 15 lbs of boost. Also everyone knows that Supras are light. And never lose in a race....except to Mustangs.

1) new to me

3) who the fuck cares, camaro are cars for slap dicks... 99.9% are stock autos and generaly a v6

paul, that sounds like a race

Guest powers

"You mean to tell me you have had 2 pairs of gloves the entire time?"

"Shay Harry! We're in the rockies."

1) new to me

1) Then you must be a slap dick ricer.

2) No, he stated like the guy could read your mind. Stick a sign on your car.

3) Try finding on here. Call out a Camaro for this weekend from CR, and prepare to eat your attitude.

You surely would have lost. Obviously it had an exhaust, so it was a V8. Point one. You run 15lbs of boost, wow. I run 14 and have a similar equipped F-Body. We do not weight 5000lbs. Care to find out and have your mouth snapped shut?

Oh yeah, if you have ricer excuses as to why your car can't do XXX, what makes you think you could even handle a V6? I two of those too, wanna go for one of them?

Hes having some boost and electrical problems we were trying to solve

Call out a Camaro for this weekend from CR, and prepare to eat your attitude.

I'm not about to destroy my car to prove something...

BTW: Ive been to a couple of those meets and it always turns out the same, you have the section of imports/rices whatever you like to refer to them as and then all the domestics. Its a big waste of time and I would rather just chill with my friends.