Some dude in a white Camero

Rally Pat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously he has more problems to fix now as well. The excuses keep building...

Ok man, go fuck yourself, it has to do with my moms Audi, not my Supra so STFU about shit you have no clue about.

Ok man, go fuck yourself, it has to do with my moms Audi, not my Supra so STFU about shit you have no clue about.

The only clue I have available is that:

You're a ricer, slap-dick, bitch who runs his mouth about his "fairly sure" Sopra with boost and electrical problems.

How about this. Race me. If I win, I want you to slap a huge Pontiac logo on your rear window for a week and drive up an down Morse Road wearing a mullet wig. If you win, I'll go fuck myself.

Sound fair?

How about this. Race me. If I win, I want you to slap a huge Pontiac logo on your rear window for a week and drive up an down Morse Road wearing a mullet wig. If you win, I'll go fuck myself.

Sound fair?

Now this has potential. We'd definitely need video of him riding down Morse Road with the mullet wig.

BTW, is this race from a roll or a dig?

Ok, so I just got home from vacation. I read through this thread and still havent found a reason why everyone is giving the guy in the supra shit about not racing the camaro. There have been many times I didnt feel like racing my car due to different reasons. Also does anyone even know who was in the camaro. Whatever happen to just asking someone at a light to see if they wanna run their car or not instead of taking off and slowing down and taking off and slowing down. Guy in the camaro should of know they didnt want to race after the first ricer take off... Thats just my opinion and like I said I have been out of the loop for a week or so maybe I am missing something...

Ok, so I just got home from vacation. I read through this thread and still havent found a reason why everyone is giving the guy in the supra shit about not racing the camaro. There have been many times I didnt feel like racing my car due to different reasons. Also does anyone even know who was in the camaro. Whatever happen to just asking someone at a light to see if they wanna run their car or not instead of taking off and slowing down and taking off and slowing down. Guy in the camaro should of know they didnt want to race after the first ricer take off... Thats just my opinion and like I said I have been out of the loop for a week or so maybe I am missing something...

Awww...... :o

I dont think they are giving him shit for not racing, I think it is because his friend didnt race, then he came on the board to talk shit, as if the guy in the white camaro should have known about the problems and shouldn't have even asked or toy'd with him. All the camaro did was rice twice and then left. But, the guy in the supra bitched then talked shit, and everybody wants to see 15lbs v. 14 lbs. Thats my .02.

I still think the guy in the camaro is an idiot to for being retarded right in front of the police station, but whatever, my car get dyno tuned this week and I am goin to do burnouts on front street in front of the cpd police station cause I am bulletproof....

My friend didnt come on here to talk shit. People started treating him like he was some stupid ricer kid because he played it safe and didnt race. Also, people are treating him like he is driving some stock slow ass Supra. This thing is not stock at all. And yes, I agree with him. I bet Brenden would have won regardless.

Thank you, Sam, for looking at the bigger picture instead of being an idiot like half the people on this board like to act.

Pat, is your buddy going to race Anthony or not? Anthony's good for only one good call-out a season, and this one looks to be it. See, we're all hoping that your buddy will say yes, and then we'll all goad Anthony into racing us five-wide on the Outerbelt.

Pat, is your buddy going to race Anthony or not? Anthony's good for only one good call-out a season, and this one looks to be it. See, we're all hoping that your buddy will say yes, and then we'll all goad Anthony into racing us five-wide on the Outerbelt.

Do you know where the weight room is??? :confused: