Some dude in a white Camero

Rally Pat

Man, don't make him turn it up to 16 lbs.

I dont think he has the N20 Intercooler Spray kit to keep from blowing the welds apart on his intake.

I know of a black camaro and probably a LPM Camaro that would like to race .

Not trying to benchrace for anyone but i heard he liked to race aswell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, congrats everyone. Users like the one above have only reinforced the first post.

For being a few years older than us (which for some reason makes people on this forum think they are God), you sure dont act like mature individuals. The whole point of this thread was to single out a stupid ricer driving a Camaro, but somehow became about one of my best friends and myself. Brenden may be 16 (about to turn 17), but he is still a Senior in high school and has been driving longer than me. He knows his shit. He is not just some stupid ricer that does gay fly-by's or benchraces retards or the internet. He doesnt do stupid things with his car, like race the retard in post #1.

So those of you who think you are tough shit just cause you dropped a shit ton of money on your car to modify it to fling poop at a guy who has owned his car just a short period of time need to get a life. How much money you have doesnt determine the order of the food chain, intelligence does.

I think the saying should be changed from "If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen." to "If you are too stupid to comprehend whats going on in the kitchen, dont waste our time."

He may know a lot, he may have been around cars for years more than you, but nothing...and this is very important...NOTHING substitutes pure experience in driving. Brendedn has proven himself to be a semi-rational, intelligent, and mature individual which is more than a good percentage of the people on CR can say. However, with age comes experience. Thinking that your knowledge and above-average maturity is a good enough replacement for pure driving experience is foolish. While you're to be commended for your patience and intelligence, humility is infintely more important.

I would like to know if Brenden works on his own car or if he pays or will be paying someone to do it(not including the alignment)? As far as the ricer Camaro, for it to be 5000lbs, it would have to have a shitload of subs and amps and probably spinner wheels and stuff on it to be 2.5tons(5000lbs). Besides, street racing is unsafe, illegal, and I believe not condoned by CR.

Well I commend him then. You have to have atleast a little respect for anyone that puts the effort into trying to learn how to fix their own vehicle, no matter what make or model it is. I would much rather see a mediocre car that someone built totally themselves than a show car someone paid someone else to build for them.

Well right now I'm replacing the main head gasket, the previous owner i guess tried to use silicon to put in on... :asshole: Im just waiting for all the gaskets to come in. Then I have to replace the strut boot. Then I can drive it again.