New job! questions about insurance

XChris1632X

well since i graduated wyotech on the 23rd of last month ive had a little time off and some time to search for a few jobs. ive been exposed to a lot of companies that i never would have before and i actually had companies wanting me more than i wanted them. but for now i settled my decision with a company close to home called Wolfden Products. they specialize in carbon fiber for race cars. in fact they just got another order for 75 more of this car http://www.caranddriver.com/roadtests/10768/road-test-review-2006-mosler-mt900s.html every bit of the body and the other carbon fiber pieces to go with it. none the less i think it will be pretty intresting.

my question though is about insurance. they are trying to stay away from offering insurance as a company but will pay for my insurance if i get a company on the side. ive never done this before and i dont know what to look for. i know that a lot of companies like this dont have much to offer compared to getting insurance through your own workplace, but there has to be something.

It's cheaper because most companies are playing a flat rate per person per age group. If he gets his own insurance on the side, then the company pays the premiums, they may save tons of money. My dad dropped me off of the company insurace. It went for $225/month to $83/month for the same coverage.

Check out Anthem Blue Cross