parkave

spooling 1g

this is for the guys who where at parkave in mansfield saturday night.all of you douchbags are the most disrepectful,shit talking,bunch of idiots i have ever seen and next time take your cars out of the parking lot and race someone before you start talking and maybe you wont get your asses whiped again and get everybody else kicked out. :asshole:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, im guessing here... So there was a gathering. At this gathering were a bunch of nice cars and people were calling each other out. Then you have the douchebags who were talking shit that their car is better or faster but they would not take it out or do anything to prove it. They continued to talk a bunch of shit to other people to the point that it was REALLY pissing people off and they eventually got into a fight and everyone was kicked off the property? But the best part is they instigated the fight and still got their asses BEAT! Ha... :lol: If I'm correct

Guest BigRick32187

no one talked shit we asked many of you slow ass ricers to race fopr big bucks but NO you insisted to be pussies just talking shit with you piece of shit fucking cars. and nobody got thier asses beat except for my friend dave (red WS6/ IEATRICE) and all he got was a SUCKERPUNCH to the face by one of you white trash wigger/ wannabe ass friends. so fuck off bitch. you lucky that wasnt our territory and all thier boys were arounnd or else we would have handled things a bit different but for all of you who dont know what happened here is a qoute by the guy who pretty much set this up!

..................................................................................................

MANSFIELD SUCKS.....thats all ive got to say other than the fact myself, HLFVIPR, my friends in a WS6, SS, C6, ZO6, 03' Cobra, Kenne bell Lightning, GTP, big turboed A4, couple fast civics, and variou others. we all drove up there from columbus to check out thier meets and possibly leave with some money. WELL NO they were almost all a bunch of TRASH and fucking faggots i swear to god i hate that piece of shit place. they are a bunch of dickhead ASSHOLES. yes we did drive in with real nice cars but were there for a reason. we were sick of racing the same old cars here so we figure that we are gonna start doing some traveling on the weekends now. so anyways we get there...are a bit cocky, nobody wants to race not even the bikers. so we hold out for a bit hoping to find some races and ppl are talking all sorts of trash about what they or someone else CAN do but wont grow the balls to show us? or proceed to talk about racing for big chunks of cash but not having anything to show for it? ok so all that had already pissed us off but we just blew it off. then a few of us load up in the back of the lightning to go cruise up the "strip" and we are about to pull out and are yelling and acting stupid trying to tell my buddy george which way to turn. THEN a couple big black guys along with some white trash ass wiggers roll up while we are in the bed and ask if we were talking shit to thema dn what we were yelling. we told them it we were just all yelling back and forth. they still try to start shit and we try to blow it off. well the bed gets surrounded by them and we are pulling out and just as the truck starts to move some punk ass little bitch sucker punches my boy david in his eye? after that qwe got all heated and didnt really know what to do so we drive up the road thinking of options and the best one was to just find a cop being that they were evrywhere. only reason this was done is because we didnt want to go back and have thier big group come up to start shit and damage all our cars or ourselves (remember big ghetto black guys and crazy white trash) we then pull up next to an officer while he is in the middle of writing someone a ticket and tell him the story. he calls in backup and escprts us all back to the lot then kicks EVERYBODY out because of the issue. i felt bad for the inocenst but once againj ohwell. from there on things were pretty fun for sure. especialy the FASTTTTTTT drive back and pegging the speedo. moral to the lame story i am not to happy and highly pissed. never am i attending one of thier meets again being that it severely sucked and was a waste of gas for us all! so if any of you midwesterns know of a good meets and can help me set something up that would be worth coming to PLEASE let me know or pm me as we still plan to kepp looking for a good time

-sean

...................................................................................................

there is more that he probably missed...but that pretty much sums it all up!

Guest BigRick32187
wow

yeah just ask all of the ppl who went....it deffinatly could have been fun if they all would have stopped being bitches and raced thier cars. instead al they did was talk about a bunch of BS. hmmmm i honestly think it was a jealousy isuue being that we rolled up with around 10 cars and the value of those ten including mods is deffinatly somewhere over $200,000 :D

this is for the guys who where at parkave in mansfield saturday night.all of you douchbags are the most disrepectful,shit talking,bunch of idiots i have ever seen and next time take your cars out of the parking lot and race someone before you start talking and maybe you wont get your asses whiped again and get everybody else kicked out. :asshole:

jason u crack me up. with all that being said from spooling, u guys can pick from 8 to 13 or on up if u wanna run your mouths about no fast cars on park ave. just let me know and can get something set up.

in the grand scheme of things, 10 cars +mods equalling 200k+ is not all that special...but this doesn't sound like there was a gathering of quality car people...just fart tips and Auto Zone specials...so i can see where that might be intimidating. i bet they probably thought you'd steal their 14yo g/f's because their cars weren't as cool.

Guest BigRick32187
jason u crack me up. with all that being said from spooling, u guys can pick from 8 to 13 or on up if u wanna run your mouths about no fast cars on park ave. just let me know and can get something set up.

is your car orange? and if so why are you being a dick? i thought you were somewhat cool. never mind then all you slow fucks keep talking. time t come down and meet us now :cool:

Guest BigRick32187
in the grand scheme of things, 10 cars +mods equalling 200k+ is not all that special...but this doesn't sound like there was a gathering of quality car people...just fart tips and Auto Zone specials...so i can see where that might be intimidating. i bet they probably thought you'd steal their 14yo g/f's because their cars weren't as cool.

agreed.....yeah i started to add things up and its way over $200,000 :p anyways yeah one of the guys girlfriends was actually real hot and made her BF look like a jackass. "hey honey, why wont you race".....BF has head down and mumbles some BS. we all just laughed and walked away while she proceeded to eyefuck all of us!

is your car orange? and if so why are you being a dick? i thought you were somewhat cool. never mind then all you slow fucks keep talking. time t come down and meet us now :cool:

dude i wasnt trying to be a dick but u were quoting someone that said there were no fast cars and u said so yourself and calling all of the car piecies of shits and so on, so if am being a dick sorry but i am just trying to get something set up so i can finally watch some fast cars go head to head.

Guest BigRick32187
dude i wasnt trying to be a dick but u were quoting someone that said there were no fast cars and u said so yourself and calling all of the car piecies of shits and so on, so if am being a dick sorry but i am just trying to get something set up so i can finally watch some fast cars go head to head.

no man that was all just a general description....that was written by flybye4. you know him and he knows you so al is well. and yes some actual racing instead of people showing off or talking about thier "fast" cars would be nice. like said we brought the cars, money, race gas, etc. etc but nobody would stop and the ones that did punked out!

no man that was all just a general description....that was written by flybye4. you know him and he knows you so al is well. and yes some actual racing instead of people showing off or talking about thier "fast" cars would be nice. like said we brought the cars, money, race gas, etc. etc but nobody would stop and the ones that did punked out!

well it can be done then man, i know most of the guys would have rather been out there. but if had a car that was actually fast i wouldve joined in on some fun. and i understand about the cars, money, and race gas. and if wouldve known about u guys coming up i wouldve told you not to come up this past weekend and had u wait. but i didnt read the post on the other forum in time. so i will try to get something together and keep you informed on what i can do

Guest BigRick32187
well it can be done then man, i know most of the guys would have rather been out there. but if had a car that was actually fast i wouldve joined in on some fun. and i understand about the cars, money, and race gas. and if wouldve known about u guys coming up i would told not to this past weekend and and waited. but i didnt read the post on the other forum in time. so i will try to get something together and keep you informed on what i can do

yeah no biggie....but i was told by someone else other than you on another forum that he would makes some calls ahead of time and that saturdays have been great. but yeah its not your fault for not seeing the thread.

yeah no biggie....but i was told by someone else other than you on another forum that he would makes some calls ahead of time and that saturdays have been great. but yeah its not your fault for not seeing the thread.

yeah i dont know what that kid was thinking. but we will have to set something up again whether is here or there. but it will be somewhere.

Wow, this story got twisted around.

For starters, folks, I was one of the people that made the trek to Mansfield on Saturday night. After meeting up with the normal people I hang around on the weekends, we decided to meet up with Shawn with the silver SRT-4 (FlyBye 4 kid). He claimed there was to be a large gathering of nice cars up in Mansfield who were all looking to race. Now, I got conflicting stories from a few different people. Some said Mansfield's car scene was a joke, whereas Shawn said that he heard it was pretty good.

So, we all decided to make the trip. Upon arriving, I see nothing that even remotely looks fast. We pull into the most crowded parking lot we could find, and immediately, some people from our group start blurting out, "Who wants to race?" This, I did not agree with as I am usually a bit more subtle, and try to avoid talking shit to people that I do not know.

A few from the group walk around the parking lot trying to set up some races. Whether they were for money or not, or whether they were talking shit, I do not know. I never heard the conversations. Though, from hearing how a few of the people in our group presented themselve upon arrival, I venture to say that they were, infact, talking shit and IMO, going about it the wrong way. I can't say for sure. Some cars were challenged, some bikes were challenged, but no racing ever ensued.

After spending some time there BSing with everyone, a friend of mine in a black Lightning decided to throw some friends in the back of his truck and cruise up the strip. At this point, I stopped paying attention to what they were doing. They drove around to the far side of the parking lot, and sat there for a few minutes, and then bolted out of there with a quickness.

I later was notified that a passenger (a friend of mine) in the bed of the lightning was sucker punched while trying to exit the parking lot. Why was he punched? I can't tell you for sure. He claims not to have started anything, but again, I don't know the details. After this, they flag down a cop and return to the parking lot. The cop tries for a couple minutes to figure out who threw the punch, but after recieving conflicting stories from a couple different people in the group, he tells dave the forget about it. He then says that everyone has to leave the parking lot because of this incidence.

Those are the details that I know of.

For those of you that were offended by some of the people that were with us, I am truly sorry. I can't speak for everybody, but I myself, would have handled the call-outs differently. I'm not about causing drama.

I'd hope that we could put this behind us, and possibly get some cars together again. Maybe next time with some pre-planning, and a bit more class and courtesy.

i my self have been to Mansfield and dint have any problems a few times but i guess i fit in with white trash people, :grin2: other then i had a guy with a blazer try to bouce me for titles, him on hydros and me on air but i told him he was gay