8/17 NKY Trip!

exSRAaron

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I propose a pig roast / camp fire / party at my place saturday night. Bring some drinks with you. I live 20 minutes from the start of the NKY ride and I have plenty of room for people to stay over night. 01929rr and I are going to find a good pig to roast.

PM me if you plan on coming to this saturday night.

so I propose a pig roast / camp fire / party at my place saturday night. Bring some drinks with you. I live 20 minutes from the start of the NKY ride and I have plenty of room for people to stay over night. 01929rr and I are going to find a good pig to roast.

Sweet!! :cool:

Awesome!!!

There is nothing wrong with a pig roast, fire, and some boozin.:burnout:

jeremy, chris lives in milford, five minutes away from qs&l

ill def. be there saturday, i might go depending if im comfy riding by then, i def. wont be riding on chris's butt again down there, too many bad things can happen on the road. you slow people make sure i stay going slow, dont even let me get tempted to get a knee down