ATV Trails and Tracks in Central Ohio?

Bigg Slimm

Does anyone know of any good ATV trails or tracks in Central Ohio? I believe Honda Hills is still closed due to no insurance. I went to a place in Newark last weekend off of 79 north. It was a decent track but the trails could've been a little longer.

By the way, I ride a Yamaha Raptor 700R and a Suzuki LT-R450.

lol...yeah I know. mostly guys from up north, but its a good informative site. The trails in the hocking hill are sweet.....ride all day long. Wayne does have very good trails, however it cost a little money to ride and there are usually other riders down there. Everyone should ride down there once though.

Eric

lol...yeah I know. mostly guys from up north, but its a good informative site. The trails in the hocking hill are sweet.....ride all day long. Wayne does have very good trails, however it cost a little money to ride and there are usually other riders down there. Everyone should ride down there once though.

Eric

Thanks for the information. I did go and check out the site, definitely a lot of information.

I may go check out hocking hills this weekend being that it's closer than Wayne.

What kind of restrictions are there at Hocking Hills, if any?

well.....there isn't any public riding trails per say. People just kinda ride where ever. Park along the road ect. You could probably even stop at the gas station in Laruville and ask where to ride. I always park on family land and ride the trials to where ever.

That's what sucks about the city. I have 27+ acres of woods/farm back home to ride on not including hundreds of acres of farm land from friends/neighbors to ride when they're not planting. Plus you don't have to worry about other idiots on the trails.

There is a sweet place in Maysville, KY but that's a ways away from here. It's got an awesome view of the river though. As well as a Atwell's, near higginsport off S.R. 505, for atv's, dirtbikes, buggy's, 4x4's, etc.

Country > City.

check out http://www.ohiotrails.org for the best information and links to information about ohio trails for all types of recreation activities. Also you can try http://www.ohio4x4.com for more general information. I'm a member of both organizations although I do the 4x4 truck thing mostly. Also Ohio Multi Use Trails Association is working with the wayne nation forest to increase the quality and quantity of trails in ohio for ATV, bikes, and 4x4's. Currently we have a couple large areas comming up as possible spots one is over 2400 acres and the other is probably closer to 5000. These will be state run pay to play parks if/when they are completed.

check the sites out and we need memberships pretty badly to help the cause. Also members get access to some neat ATV and bike events on private property a few times a year.

Evan