Anyone got the hookup on Mid Ohio tickets?

lemosley01

Need a weekend pass for the superbike races coming up in August. Checking to see if anyone has a discount before I pay full price.

What is camping like up at Mid-Ohio? Do they have electrical available for tent camping?

I do know that if you call MidOhio in advance, you get a cheaper price. I got the combo tickets for AMA Vintage Days/HSCW for I think 62 bucks. Got my girls HSCW tickets for 37.

what is it like for just saturday tickets

http://www.midohio.com

Fuck me running, they have a nice website now.

AFAIK they don't have electricity at any camp sites. I've never seen an outlet and I've camped there at least half a dozen times in the past three summers.

I don't even think there's electricity at the spots for campers because you always see people running generators. Even if there was, they don't let you put regular tents in the camper section (normally), especially during a busy weekend.

You’re camping, what do you need electricity for? Just call them and ask, they should know and everyone who I've ever dealt with there has been extremely helpful.

http://www.midohio.com

Fuck me running, they have a nice website now.

AFAIK they don't have electricity at any camp sites. I've never seen an outlet and I've camped there at least half a dozen times in the past three summers.

I don't even think there's electricity at the spots for campers because you always see people running generators. Even if there was, they don't let you put regular tents in the camper section (normally), especially during a busy weekend.

You’re camping, what do you need electricity for? Just call them and ask, they should know and everyone who I've ever dealt with there has been extremely helpful.

Thanks, Jesse.

John (dragknee66) confirmed they don't have electricity. I'm not concerned about it, but my wife is coming; you know how women are, sometimes. I should tell her to be happy the have showers and flush toilets. Pit toilets freak her out. :D

would you recommend the grandstands on saturday or just general admis. ?

I have never and will never get a grandstand admission. Just general admin and walk all around the track. There are only grandstands in 1 spot and you can see everything from other spots that you can see there. I don't see the point in it. IIRC if you get into superbike, you get into the paddock. If you don't, BUY A PADDOCK PASS. It's worth every bit of the $20 or $25 (that's what they charged on ALMS weekend). Going into the paddock while they are moving around and working on whatever is racing that weekend is so cool. If the guys aren't busy trying to get ready for a race they are usually really friendly and cool to talk to.

Not a problem Larry.

Guest Terd Ferguson
how many do you have for sale, what days are they good for, how much do you need for the pair?

tom

Sorry, I just checked back here. I can probably part with 2 tickets. They are Friday, Saturday, Sunday with paddock pass.

• 11 months later...
If you do business with a local dealer, ask them and they should have some comp passes for the whole weekend they will give out. I haven't paid for a Mid-O ticket in 5 years now. Camping can get pretty wild and sometime not "family friendly", but it's the only way to fly. I'll be there with an RV and probably a keg........or two.

If you do business with a local dealer, ask them and they should have some comp passes for the whole weekend they will give out. I haven't paid for a Mid-O ticket in 5 years now. Camping can get pretty wild and sometime not "family friendly", but it's the only way to fly. I'll be there with an RV and probably a keg........or two.

Do business as in purchased a bike?