Official Kraig Sucks Donkey Dick Thread

blackz34

All Bullshit Aside Bring Anything You Got Or Can Find And Lets Race You Man Up Bitch And Lets See How Bad You Boys Are From Coulubus If Your So Confident And Not Scared Bring Em Up And Lets Race All Bullshit Aside

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its All Good We Know You Guys Dont Have Any Balls You Got Pussy If You Have Such Badass Cars Bring Them Tonight To Park Ave I Guarantee There Wont Be Any Trouble Tonight

You come down here dumbass. You call us out, you come here. End of discussion.

All Bullshit Aside Bring Anything You Got Or Can Find And Lets Race You Man Up Bitch And Lets See How Bad You Boys Are From Coulubus If Your So Confident And Not Scared Bring Em Up And Lets Race All Bullshit Aside

I used to cruise on park avenue weekly did it for almost 3 years. Then i moved to columbus and cruised with people there for about 3 years.

Now i live in Newark so im not in either town. So here is my outside opinion. Daily Driven Street Car vs DD Street car Columbus has a larger population of VERY fast cars. Mansfield, is basically no competition.

Anyone got a internet gangster picture they can post i cant do anything from work.

The point is if you wanna race BRING IT TONIGHT

Or how about if you want to race you bring your crew down here? Wow, that's such a hard concept for you guys, I understand. You see, Mansfield sucks. Gas is expensive. You're a tool. So where's the motivation? Why would we waste our time, money, gas, etc on racing tools in Mansfield? Come here if you want to race. Plus, there's so much more for you guys to do here. Hell, even our strip clubs blow your's out of the water.