Tinman

I Eat Rice

Whats going on man? Just wanted to say that the car looked nice driving around Johnstown today when I saw you. It is nice to see that there are some nice cars out there besides ford probes with fart pipes and V6 Mustangs.

Funny you say that, that was the V6 beater I was cruising around in today.

But yes, the Johnstown car scene is pretty sad these days. There are a lot of nice, even really nice muscle cars here but they are typically owned by older gents who would rather rub them down with a diaper than drive them like they were meant to be driven. Then there is the multi colored, fart can equipped, 17+ second econobox junk. Good thing Columbus is a short drive.

BTW, your WS6 sounds pretty good. What all is done?

Yeah I used to live in Johnstown and Newark. I know the area pretty good. The car seen in Johnstown is pretty much just the normal high school ricers that think they are all that. And the Newark/Heath area is just as bad. I think the ricer hang out is still on 79 in front of either Giant Eagle or Best Buy.

BTW, your WS6 sounds pretty good. What all is done?

It is just a bolt on car with free modds and a tune. Nothing special.

4 of us... or maybe more as long as the douchebag with the slow assed probe don't show, it will be cool. He goes to school with my son and is STILL pissed that I beat him, and that was LAST summer.

Ha ha ha what is your sons name I may have heard of him? Is the probe black and all beat to shit? If so that is my neighbor. That car last year ran like a 19.00 flat at like 65 mph ha ha ha ha ha. It took him awhile but he is finally figureing out that his car isn't fast. Oh and there are a few other cars out here that I know of and the people are really chill. At least from what I have seen from them. A Johnstown get together maybe in the works ha ha ha.

I have the orange (now black primer) 80 Z28 Camaro with the 6 inch cowl hood that use to run around town I was right down the street from Tinman, but have had to do a house upgrade bigger garage :) ha ha. I moved out towards Northridge on 62. Lots better out here. I would fire up the Camaro in town and the cops would start driving by within 10 minutes. Out here, I test the car on 62, with expired tags and no exhaust and I draw no attention to myself at all. I ain't saying that is a good idea, but it's a hell of alot better than getting checked out every time I warm up the car.

Hey guys, i live in johnstown also. i have my beater red civic hatch (with no fart pipe) and a blue 02 wrx. wrx had to get some repairs done to the tranny and i have driven it since november i think. Hoping to have it back on the road in next couple of weeks.

Guest vee21

Nice car, had personalized plates. He zipped past me and I thought he wanted to do a run. But we were getting close to the exit for 62. I think he may have thought that I was stalking him, I wasn't that is just the way I go home. I'm around town all the time, I am usually driving the EVO.

Shad

that nice gtp was probably nate, on his way to tinmans. if you see a gto, its probably me, on my way to tinmans. feel free to flag us down.

Im in Sunbury which is about 15 minutes or less depending on whats in front of me on 36.

I like going to Johnstown, always good to look at the soon-to-be, or retired monster trucks anyways.

Nice car, had personalized plates. He zipped past me and I thought he wanted to do a run. But we were getting close to the exit for 62. I think he may have thought that I was stalking him, I wasn't that is just the way I go home. I'm around town all the time, I am usually driving the EVO.

Shad

Defintely not me. I have regular plates and my car is a rolling pile of shit. That and it's pretty slow too. :)

Guest vee21

This GTP was pretty fast. We did a quick couple of pulls, definitely not stock. He had a full set of column-mounted gauges and the car was very clean.

Defintely not me. I have regular plates and my car is a rolling pile of shit. That and it's pretty slow too. :)

i'm in centerburg. i know some of those stupid j-town kids. i had the black talon that looked like a pile of junk. i had a bit of a reputation and all those guys wanted to race me all the time. i just kept it at the track, ran a whole lot at pacemakers before parting the car out. although i do remember waxing some wrx with my '90 awd beater one time.