looking for a new car

Big A

Hey everyone, I have started to look for a new car. Im looking for something with a V8, RWD and manual. ive been looking at mustangs, camaros, and trans. My plan is to get one, then save up for mods while making the car payment. i have found a 2000 Z28, a 99 trans, and a 97 cobra all with in my price range with reasonable miles as well. So any input that anyone can give me on helping me try to make a decision would be great. thanks

You know I love the moostangs, but I'd say for you it'd be best to go with the TA. If I remember right you fit better in the camaro, so that might be the way to to go. We'll go check some out if you want. Ls1 > *

S2000. RWD and manual with a motor that rev's to 9k, that's definitely better than a V8.

I'm pretty sure he's not going to want an s2000. Not really a honda guy at all.

I'm pretty sure he's not going to want an s2000. Not really a honda guy at all.

Given the list of cars he has looked at, I'd say an S2000 would be a stretch. High revs doesn't sound like something he likes.

Since you're more of a GM guy, I'd go with the TA. I think they look much better than the Camaro and definitely better than a Mustang. And, like already stated, LS1 > *

Some replacement or upgraded. I means its a great car. Don't get me wrong at all . All depends how you drive it. Have you drivven a high tq car yet? RWD ? I know personaly I am looking for about the same thing. I just have to have a 01 or later.

Some replacement or upgraded. I means its a great car. Don't get me wrong at all . All depends how you drive it. Have you drivven a high tq car yet? RWD ? I know personaly I am looking for about the same thing. I just have to have a 01 or later.

high tq i havnt. RWD i have. i have only driven a manual a couple times. i have the idea i just have to have a car and time to work on it. im not going to go out and be a dumbass or anything. im just starting to get into cars and mods. i think one of those will be a good car to grow into and to mod from what i have been told.

S2000. RWD and manual with a motor that rev's to 9k, that's definitely better than a V8.

verse I respect you because you stick to your guns even when you get beat down. I think the point here, though, is he actually wants to go fast.

/

Being the owner of both a Mustang and a Firebird.......get the T/A. Without a question.

And S2K...what kind of crack smoker would suggest that. Cramped, torqueless, and more money than the others; no thanks!!!

my 99 gt was way more comfortable to drive than an f body. unless your going for pure speed (like me) i would get a mustang over a t/a.

my 99 gt was way more comfortable to drive than an f body. unless your going for pure speed (like me) i would get a mustang over a t/a.

I 100% disagree. Comparing stock for stock (remember, interiors are pretty much the same for 94-04 Mustangs, and 93-02 Firebirds), my Firebird is far more comfortable. More leg room, more comfortable arm rests, shifter position is far better, more head room, etc. Way more comfortable than my Moostang. I prefer the seating position in the Firebird too.