Hey Yo, I'm new.....

2 Sweet

My names Steve, I drive a '92 Chevy Camaro RS. It has over 190k miles on a mostly stock TBI 305 V8 (engine code LO3). Very durable engine, but pretty slow, I'll admit. Peanut cam, restrictive exhaust, poor flowing heads, throttle body injection, and being pretty detuned from the factory all adds up to 170 FWHP and 255 lb/ft tq in stock form. Throw in the auto tranny and 2.73 peg leg rear, and you've got yourself one slow Camaro! Luckilly the car handles very well and has tons of potential. All it has so far is a 3'' Flowmaster catback, dual snorkel intake, and a pretty big timing advance. I'm in college now (at CSCC) so it's taking a while to save some money but the car will be repainted very soon, and sometime in the next year or so I'm hoping to do an engine swap.

Whats up everyone?

Guest BlackBimmer
You have the rarest Camaro in the world, all the other ones were rwd.

:lol:

Go autocross it and let me know if you made it through any corner faster than 10mph without hitting cones or spinning out and I'll be impressed.

I love you man, but damn!!! So Harsh!! :asshole: ;)

You have the rarest Camaro in the world, all the other ones were rwd.

:lol:

Go autocross it and let me know if you made it through any corner faster than 10mph without hitting cones or spinning out and I'll be impressed.

Stupid import guys... :nono:

• 2 weeks later...
since your so "Sweet" your initiation is to race me for $20. We can do this any way you like and you've got the hit.

I will give him a better deal... I will race him for $10 and give him four car lengths!

You should really try racing something that will atleast give you a run for the $.

Like Tinman...............

....................................this weekend.

i spoke with him last weekend and we were going to go out on the freeway, when everyone i was with decided to go watch two low 9 second cars dig race.

if he is out this weekend i would like to race him.