Columbus Square...

Balian

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hope someone figures it out. I'm not a ricer or a showoff, but I not going where I'm not wanted. I just want to hang out with some people who are cool, respectful, and know how to behave. I really don't give a shit what you drive. Pull up in a Segway with a big-ass wing and neons for all I care. :D

I think you would be cool with a segway and neons :D

I think you would be cool with a segway and neons :D

Thanks, Rick. :D You know I've been on a Segway trip. lol

And since I'm such a noob to Ohio and Columbus still, where is Georgesville Square. I live in Delaware. Thanks.

After ben dropped me off (glad my car wasn't towed) I drove back out by the wrecked car a malibu no less. it looked liked her broke a tie bar or the strut the wheel was turned all the way left and up into the fender well. was funny none the less.

Ben if you meet up at the kmart on west broad it will last maybe a half hour at most. I would say if you meet up on the west side do it at the georgesville Lowes when we were there last time noone said a thing to us. Its got quick access to 270 and theres a steak and shake there if your in need of grub.

I'm licking my wounds tonight. JK I'm re-loading my PC at home here, 10 hrs of loading programs and tweaking is sooooooooo boring. I'm almost done. But it runs like a champ now!

Real big showwing there!

went too my normal spot for a sec(needed some taco hell) and the whole lot was full.

Do you have a long ass enclosed trailer? If so, I saw you pull through then leave. Dick. I didn't know a damn person there other than those who I went with. Kevin (360Iroc), Jesse (troublemaker), Chris (coldair) and I were there. That was REALLY uneventful. Definitely didn't live up to its hype.

Guest Removed
Do you have a long ass enclosed trailer? If so, I saw you pull through then leave. Dick. I didn't know a damn person there other than those who I went with. Kevin (360Iroc), Jesse (troublemaker), Chris (coldair) and I were there. That was REALLY uneventful. Definitely didn't live up to its hype.

no ben, no trailer...mines not a enclosed.i came thru about 1:ish ,a lot of the people from last night wasnt out.. and the guys that are tryying too make it too the ohiodrag meet are working bugs out and changing things like crazy, and tryying too save there cars.

and about 10 mins ago i got a call saying" this car just out ran this car"...so i know they are out racing. i know there was three others from the board there.(sb377fatboys10,devilsdaughter,83sbregel)

I went to Columbus Square tonight, not real exciting. Didn't know many people there so I left around midnight. It seems like it was just a bunch of people standing around by their cars in each of their little groups. I guess maybe it woulda been more fun if there was more of a turnout and I actually knew some ppl.....

Guest Whine
a bunch of them came and meet the springfield boys half way last night...i think...that was the plan when i went home...if it happened..i dont know?...i won't find out till later...but i had to get up early for the dayton f-body meet...so i couldn't stick around...well im off to the meet...im dreding this hot ass day we are gonna have.