Columbus Square...

Balian

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I'm a dumbass and post things I shouldn't.

im glad someone took care of that.. fucking ricers havent found us yet, and you almost fucked it up...Im punching you tonight ...when you least expect it

Guest Whine
i really dont think its a traction issue...all the people ive talked to lately have said it is hooking rather well....you just got to watch the transitions and bumps. if these super charged warriors can hook there...then we can too!

Guest Removed
well what sucked is when i went for testing(well nevermind , me and you talked about this)there was no prep... and im glad i only had 75% throttle that day, and i still was letting out on the big end! there was no fucking grip on friday, if i would have known i could get 3 test pass's on saturday, i would have went saturday, and seen how well it hooked! i think my issue is the motor is making so much more power, I have too fuck with this anti roll bar some more too see if i can get it too go straight on the street!

Guest Whine
sounds like we need to get a race off with coiled up agian....and yes they tell me fridays dont hook...because of no track prep at all on fridays...but the do treat on sat. ...and will treat for our event.

Well, what color isn't my cavy..lol

I have the orange cavy with the blue hood. I haven't painted it yet cause I am waiting on my custom hood to show up any day..

Yea, I don't go up and talk trash so it wasn't anything bad. lol

Orange and blue, eh? :p I think I saw that last night. Were you with some other cavys? Anyway, I'm still trying to meet as many people as I can, so feel free to come up whenever you see me.

Man, someone share with me the 'fun spot' for tonight and I promise I'll remove the giant cardboard spoiler. :p

After ben dropped me off (glad my car wasn't towed) I drove back out by the wrecked car a malibu no less. it looked liked her broke a tie bar or the strut the wheel was turned all the way left and up into the fender well. was funny none the less.

Ben if you meet up at the kmart on west broad it will last maybe a half hour at most. I would say if you meet up on the west side do it at the georgesville Lowes when we were there last time noone said a thing to us. Its got quick access to 270 and theres a steak and shake there if your in need of grub.

Guest Removed
don't you guys meet up at the WC??

yes we meet there...sure ;)

ill tell you that so you cant find us.... NO FUCKING RICERS

the less people tryying too follow the better.. you arent missing anything..

NO one races anymore , they are scared of cops! so ytour best bet , is too stay at home ;)

Well they managed to get closed down tonight. I don't know what happened to cause the cops to come in and kick us out, but still funny none the less. The best part of the night for me was when I came back from racing, the cops kicked us out and some idiot decided he wanted to drift out of the parking lot with 3 cop cars sitting in it. Well somehow he managed to either hit something or stall and the next thing I saw was his busted ass car just sitting on Cleveland Ave. ROFL...

Dammit!!! As usual I miss all the action. I don't know where to go now, people are kind of scattered about right now.

Well, I hope someone figures it out. I'm not a ricer or a showoff, but I not going where I'm not wanted. I just want to hang out with some people who are cool, respectful, and know how to behave. I really don't give a shit what you drive. Pull up in a Segway with a big-ass wing and neons for all I care. :D

Well, I hope someone figures it out. I'm not a ricer or a showoff, but I not going where I'm not wanted. I just want to hang out with some people who are cool, respectful, and know how to behave. I really don't give a shit what you drive. Pull up in a Segway with a big-ass wing and neons for all I care. :D

+1

This is why I don't go to the westside. I may have a fast little cavy, but still rice to those fags. ;)

yes we meet there...sure ;)

ill tell you that so you cant find us.... NO FUCKING RICERS

the less people tryying too follow the better.. you arent missing anything..

NO one races anymore , they are scared of cops! so ytour best bet , is too stay at home ;)

thanks wasn't asking for myself I know I have a slow car no need to remind me. BTW I would hardly call my car rice seeing how its bone stock, slow yes with out a doubt. rice no.

I was asking for a couple of friends that aren't rice and by no means slow.

so where are we going??? I was severly dissatisfied with the lack of people last night so i skipped out early last night.

There a several lots on the westside... Walmart lot @ Rome Hilliard... Media Play, Circuit City, Sears, Westland Mall lots right off W. Broad... tons of spots.... Georgesville Sq off Georgesville rd... just pick one lol.