Talked to the twin turbo Vett guy in Mt.Vernon

HAOLE

I drove by his house the other day and he was outside. So I pulled in to the drive and got out to talk to him. I said that everyone missed him the other night at my office. This guy has the nerve to tell me it was not his crowd, since his car was at a much" higher level than everyone elses". I am not kidding that is exactly what he said. I challenged him again to race, and he still declined. This guy takes the cake.

I told him that Sam came up to race him, and he said that he would not race because his car(not Sams) was at a higher level. At this point I had to leave before I laughed in his face.

I did question him about the LS1 badge one the valve cover and also a 427 CID sticker. He gave me some answer about using the 427 block with the LS1 heads. Now I am not a Vett guy, but the last time I checked, small block heads wont fit a big block.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid people are easy to close:

You: "Just curious, what puts a car on the same level as yours? The make, model, the hp or tq level?"

He: [some stupid answer]

You: "And you wont race any car that isnt on your 'level', that's why you wont race sam or I, right?"

Him: "Correcterdoodles"

You: "So if I could set you up with a car that I know would be on your level since you said yourself X,Y,Z would put it on your level, you would definitely race it then, right?

Him: [Garble garble excuse excuse]

You: "You said yourself you'd race a car on your level, were you lying then or are you lying now."

Done.

Stupid people are easy to close:

You: "Just curious, what puts a car on the same level as yours? The make, model, the hp or tq level?"

He: [some stupid answer]

You: "And you wont race any car that isnt on your 'level', that's why you wont race sam or I, right?"

Him: "Correcterdoodles"

You: "So if I could set you up with a car that I know would be on your level since you said yourself X,Y,Z would put it on your level, you would definitely race it then, right?

Him: [Garble garble excuse excuse]

You: "You said yourself you'd race a car on your level, were you lying then or are you lying now."

Done.

HAHAHA, nice sales script!!!

But yes, I agree.

you dumb ass. a 427 is a sbc also. lol.

I know fords and toyota... I am sure that if I asked you about the difference between the 2j bolck you would not know.... does not make you a dumb ass. :wtf:

Dr. Rick, ask him if a TT Z06 is on his "level." If he says "yes," let him know I'll be up his way soon to race him. If he says "no," let him know I'll be up his way soon to bitch slap him.

Also, as an FYI, LS1 heads can be used with bigger cubed engines.

you dumb ass. a 427 is a sbc also. lol.

He (i.e., Dr. Rick) already qualified that he's not a Vette guy, so you calling him a dumbass, well, makes you a dumbass.

Guest powers
I know fords and toyota... I am sure that if I asked you about the difference between the 2j bolck you would not know.... does not make you a dumb ass. :wtf:

I just realized I am a genius becasue I can answer questions about 2j's and lsx motors.

kekekekekekeke

does anyone happen to know this guy's name? This sounds like Mr. Walker to me. His son is a HUGE douche that used to ride around in some integra all ghettofied with huge chrome wheels and talked way too much shit. and i know his dad had a vette that everyone always talked up a lot, but it never does anything other than cruise.

does anyone happen to know this guy's name? This sounds like Mr. Walker to me. His son is a HUGE douche that used to ride around in some integra all ghettofied with huge chrome wheels and talked way too much shit. and i know his dad had a vette that everyone always talked up a lot, but it never does anything other than cruise.

YEP

Rick I am goin to get my car back together this week as Tilley will be done very soon as well and we are goin to caravan up there and meet up with you guys, then you will take me to his house and I will sit in his driveway till he comes out.

Let's just sit in his driveway and rev the engines. Then, if he doesn't come out, we'll do massive burnouts down his driveway/street.