where to go out to eat

Skinner

OK, my birthday is coming up her at the end of the monthy 25th. The wife wants to take me out to eat anywhere I want to go. Thing is we and I havent done anything since before the first of the year. Was thinking about going over to Easton and hitting up the Cheesecake Factory and then hanging out and finding something to do in Easton even if its just window shopping.

Any other Ideas???

Shawn if you go to the Cheesecake Factory, get there early. Friday night are a PITA and the wait is unreal but the food is good.

You could also head to RJ snappers in the short north (Seafood), Molly Woos at Polaris was really good Asian food, Ruth Chris little to much for my taste or J Alexanders Both really good at Crosswoods 23N

Guest MissTypeS

I like Bon Vie at Easton. Or McCormick & Schmick's. Or if you wanna get real funky, go to the Melting Pot for a sexy party. You get to dip your food, which is awesome. It's unbelievably good, rather pricey, and insanly intimate. Almost freaky intimate. Like, in a cave intimate. I went there with my mom and it was weird, like we were on a first date. I mean my mom's hot and all, but seriously... that's gross.

Okay this concludes my dinner suggestion.

Brio's has the best food ever.

I second that!!!

And if you want to have some entertainment while you are there. Ask to sit at the pasta bar. They usually give you free samples while you watch them cook. And there is almost never a wait!!!

I went to buca di bepo a few years ago...while the food wasn't bad, i couldnt see what all the hype was about (this was a time when EVERYONE says to go there). it was a fun atmosphere though

theres a couple restaraunts i love going to, but for the life of me, i cant remember the name

I like Bon Vie at Easton. Or McCormick & Schmick's. Or if you wanna get real funky, go to the Melting Pot for a sexy party. You get to dip your food, which is awesome. It's unbelievably good, rather pricey, and insanly intimate.

My friend serve's there. It's definitly not a stop and grab type of restaurant. I'd say if you consider this, plan on spending over 100 for a couple and sitting down for 2+ hours. hope you have alot to talk about.

House of Japan. Ichiban on Hamilton is similar to House of Japan. Both good places. House offers sushi and rolls etc...

What about Claddaghs on Front? It's quaint, cozy, dimly lit all the right shyte for the romantic stuff. Pretty reasonable $$. Also have to throw Lindey's in German Village into the mix.